Life style

Well for me, I love animals to death, especially a fat-assed mare, but my actual lifestyle itself is not in sync with such desires. No room or time for it, unfortunately.

very simple. i no longer love/never have loved humans in a romantic/sexual way. i love dogs in a romantic/sexual way. comes from being let down too many times as a kid. dogs have never betrayed me. the freedom you feel when you don't have to rely on another insanely complex being who takes up all of your time is amazing. just me and my girl. i love her unconditionally, give her food and attention, take great care of her, and occasionally pleasure her when she needs it. she loves me back, takes care of my emotional and sexual needs, and will never betray me for another person. enough said. although the perfect life is still a few years out here.

Well for me, I love animals to death, especially a fat-assed mare, but my actual lifestyle itself is not in sync with such desires. No room or time for it, unfortunately.
Same, pretty much. I just don't see it ever happening for me. I'd love to have a mare as my partner, but realistically, it wouldn't work out.

Life is like a giant Equalizer board. If you want to move one slider up another must go down.
Ah, well... I highly doubt the sliders will align right with me. I'd love to have a mare of my own someday, or even get to spend time with one again, but it's likely not in the cards for me.

I'll stay hopeful, though.

Last edited:
Back