Licked for the first time!

knttyftm22

Tourist
I finally got an opportunity to be licked by a dog! I’m watching a friends dog and was browsing this site so I got a little excited and started rubbing my clit. That got him interested and he kept coming over to push his nose into my crotch.
My heart was racing hahaha finally I was doing something! So I took off my pants and he started licking my stomach and my thighs and let me tell you that first lick over my clit was amazing!
He would lose interest occasionally but come back and lick more. My clit is really big because of the hormones I take so he swiped it on nearly every lick.
I really want him to mount me but he’s fixed, so I think I’ll do this a few more times ;)

Congratz on your first experience! Might have trouble with mounting tho since he's fixed as he wont have as strong a sex drive as an intact dog, but you probably already know this. Good luck anyway, maybe you can find an intact partner in the near future :cool: ?

Congratz on your first experience! Might have trouble with mounting tho since he's fixed as he wont have as strong a sex drive as an intact dog, but you probably already know this. Good luck anyway, maybe you can find an intact partner in the near future :cool: ?
I hope I can find that! Would love that. Thank you :)

I’ve touched him a little but nothings happened yet. We’ll see tho! Definitely want that knot hahaha it’s all I can think about
Did his penis come out? Or develop a knot when you touched him? Patience is key but it is more difficult with a fixed dog. Nonetheless your story is such a turn on!!! Keep us posted please

Did his penis come out? Or develop a knot when you touched him? Patience is key but it is more difficult with a fixed dog. Nonetheless your story is such a turn on!!! Keep us posted please
I could see a little bit of his penis when I jerked him off. He was really calm so I thought “okay guess he doesn’t want to” but when I stopped he jumped up and started humping my leg and trying to bite at me so I got scared and stopped. Will try again later, he just seemed overly aggressive at that moment

Not gonna lie, love following your progress with this... very sexy... I'd love knowing my partner was doing this

Not gonna lie, love following your progress with this... very sexy... I'd love knowing my partner was doing this
I love the fantasies and stories on here but thought a few real accounts would help hahaha
I tried jerking him off again and not much happened but it is hot to feel a rock hard prick under all that fur! Hopefully I can get it out more

That is insanely hot to imagine... I hope you get it out and get to enjoy it... even hotter if you decide to taste it ??.... sorry if I'm a bit forward, I'm just really into this thread now lol

But I agree.. love love love the stories and the amatuer videos... I typically only watch amatuer with the exception of a few..

There is an update! It finally happened! It was a fair bit of work, and a LOT of frustration, but I was determined to let it happen naturally without pushing him too much.

So two nights ago, the dog (let’s call him Max, very generic but he has a unique name so I want to be careful) and I were with on the blanket again, as I unintentionally trained him to lick me out when we were on that blanket. I’ve been jerking him off regularly to get him used to it but once he starts getting snippy I stop.

But we were on the blanket and he was licking me out and my clit was so hard I was loving it. I was jerking him off and the tip of his dick started coming out the sheath but this time he kept letting me instead of snipping at me. But this time I got even more excited because he actually starting kind of humping into my hand so I thought “okay yes this is actually moving along”.

I wanted to try it so I shooed him away from my pussy and managed to comfortably keep him still and get my head under his belly next to his cock. After some breathing to calm myself down, I put my mouth on the top of his cock and started suckling at it for maybe five minutes. I was so turned on and my cheeks were cramping withthe rush of saliva hahaha I loved sucking on him. He stayed perfectly still, didn’t wven look like he was affected by my sucking but I enjoyed every second of it!

I jerked him off some more to get him more excited and when I finally let go he immediately started jumping all over me. He ended up clawing at my thighs in his jumping around and it really hurt but I was so excited I couldn’t even be upset. It took effort but I got on my hands and knees and he struggled to get on my back for a bit but I stayed still and patient.
Finally! He got in the perfect position over my back I was literally so wet I could swear I could hear my pussy every time I moved my legs hahahaha
Max spent a lot of time awkwardly humping at my backside but not getting in. He got my butt and my thighs all wet and if he didn’t end up fucking me that night I still would have been happy because this was so hot!

But after a while of him hopping on and getting off and back again, I reached back at an awkward angle to jerk him for a second and without really trying to aim him, he was in.

It was so fast honestly and happened so quick it took me a breathless second to actually realize! It was so hard and fast he fucked the breath right out of me and I was so hot I didn’t even think about staying quiet. The active fucking lasted maybe only twenty seconds but of all the sex I’ve had in my life, that was by far the hottest sex I’ve ever had!

At first while he was fucking me, his cock felt like any other, besides Max’s fur rubbing my back and his hind leg nails digging into my calves, until his knot came out- that was definitely different!!

I’ve never felt so full or wet in my entire life, and even though Max’s owner has already picked him up, I know this is something I want to do again and again for the rest of my life! My apartment doesn’t allow me to own a dog, but I can’t wait for the next opportunity.

I will admit I’m big into the taboo of fucking dogs, I know a lot of people have genuine affection for them and it’s about that, but for me it is about being fucked, being owned, by an animal. Being a “doggy slut”. I mean it was so quick and he pulled his knot out pretty soon (that did hurt, but I’d do it all again), but all the stories I’ve read, even though they’re wildly hot- they’re not the same as the real thing. The real thing is so much better

Nice congrats! That's super hot. I like being licked too. The taboo is hot especially since dogs don't care and will literally just do whatever they want and whatever you respond positively to. Glad you finally got him to mount you

So I've had Max back again for a week but this time was a bit different since of course quarantine and I couldn't get away with as much. I had to wait for when my roommate would go grocery shopping because I knew it'd take her ages.
God, I missed him licking me! hahaha almost forgot how good it was! first time alone again he didn't need too much prompting, all I had to do was pat the crotch of my underwear and he was already licking away. I pushed the crotch to the side and spread my lips open and he was digging in with his tongue it felt soooo good. Honestly I've never enjoyed being eaten out until a dog did it! There's just something so different about a dog's tongue and lack of technique, its so hot. My belly flutters so much more.
I also jerked him off some more and he was more chill than the last time we had him over, let me jerk him for a lot longer. I jerked his sheath until a knot formed underneath and his cock came out a bit. It wasn't wet at all, but I still put it in my mouth all the same haha I could feel how red my face was whenever I did that, it was so dirty but I felt so good. I sucked his cock for a bit and got so wet doing it I didn't even rub myself for more than two minutes before I was coming. Still haven't gotten him to fuck me again, but I remember how hard it was last time and how much time it took before it happened, so I'll just be patient and hope it happens again.

Doggie tongue is amazing and underrated. I'm a leggy girl so my inner back and upper thighs being explored by 2 doggie tongues while another two explore my neck and breasts is a different kind of orgasmic. Then when a tongue licks my sex fluids from my ottoman and follows it to my butt and up to my pussy is absolute heaven!

Your clit gets more pleasure because it's enlarged and doggies can easily lick it so I could imagine how amazing that feeels!! You should try missionary so his body can rub your clit while he mounts and penetrates you

Damn! I rarely read stories but yours was by far one of the good ones. You had me picturing everything in my head as I was reading. I was hard.

I finally got an opportunity to be licked by a dog! I’m watching a friends dog and was browsing this site so I got a little excited and started rubbing my clit. That got him interested and he kept coming over to push his nose into my crotch.
My heart was racing hahaha finally I was doing something! So I took off my pants and he started licking my stomach and my thighs and let me tell you that first lick over my clit was amazing!
He would lose interest occasionally but come back and lick more. My clit is really big because of the hormones I take so he swiped it on nearly every lick.
I really want him to mount me but he’s fixed, so I think I’ll do this a few more times ;)
Awwww... Soooo sweet! ????????

Back