Let's start a daily complaint thread

A simple thread where you can just complain about things which have nothing to do with Zoo related things, but you just want to get off your chest.

I Will start.

I am in the middle of playing The Last of Us 2 remastered. I never played the game before as i waited for the remaster.

At a certain point a very emotional scene happens (wont say what).
Am i am sitting here in front of the TV with my noise cancelling headphones, almost in tears watching what happens,
my wife suddenly has a panic attack because she cant find her sweater. And ofcourse distracts me from what happens
in the game.

So annoyed right now, as i have to rewatch the scene now tonight but the impact is gone now.........

This is more of a "fun and games" or "dumpster fire" type of thread, but I'm in.

People who bring music to the beach. Is the power of the ocean, warmth of the sun, or allure of naked people insufficient for you? Humans are chronically over stimulated, but let's detract from the scene with your need for out of tune, out of date noise.

This is more of a "fun and games" or "dumpster fire" type of thread, but I'm in.

People who bring music to the beach. Is the power of the ocean, warmth of the sun, or allure of naked people insufficient for you? Humans are chronically over stimulated, but let's detract from the scene with your need for out of tune, out of date noise.
Yes another thing I don't like. Once a year I go to Spain for vacation and to also relax at the beach, not to listen to crappy music.

A simple thread where you can just complain about things which have nothing to do with Zoo related things, but you just want to get off your chest.

I Will start.

I am in the middle of playing The Last of Us 2 remastered. I never played the game before as i waited for the remaster.

At a certain point a very emotional scene happens (wont say what).
Am i am sitting here in front of the TV with my noise cancelling headphones, almost in tears watching what happens,
my wife suddenly has a panic attack because she cant find her sweater. And ofcourse distracts me from what happens
in the game.

So annoyed right now, as i have to rewatch the scene now tonight but the impact is gone now.........
When Ellie's horse dies? 😭

Back