Lament of the Urban-Dwelling Exclusive Zoophile

DocFlareon

Lurker
How can I find a lover if my living situation precludes me from having four-legged companions? Make arrangements with a like-hearted individual for living quarters? How am I to do that, just walk up to some rando who owns some land say "excuse me, but my lover needs a home, and my apartment lease doesn't allow for four-leggers"? Yeah, I don't think that'll fly.

Take the time to find and establish friendships with those of like focus and mind. That will take time. These days it's difficult, unless one is financially independent, to go solo, especially if one is equine focused. Canines considerably less so. From your post I'd guess you're a 'youngster' that has grown up in an 'instant gratification' environment. This seems to be an issue with a good number of younger folks. I want it and I want it now. The things that really matter take time, investment and sacrifice...

Take the time to find and establish friendships with those of like focus and mind. That will take time. These days it's difficult, unless one is financially independent, to go solo, especially if one is equine focused. Canines considerably less so. From your post I'd guess you're a 'youngster' that has grown up in an 'instant gratification' environment. This seems to be an issue with a good number of younger folks. I want it and I want it now. The things that really matter take time, investment and sacrifice...
I wish that I was young. No, I'm 54 years old, and stuck being a virgin. Absolutely not interested in humans. I know this, because I've tried twice to be with a human. Totally limp. I'd like to start up a relationship with a local zoo matchmaker, but I don't know where to start.

I wish that I was young. No, I'm 54 years old, and stuck being a virgin. Absolutely not interested in humans. I know this, because I've tried twice to be with a human. Totally limp. I'd like to start up a relationship with a local zoo matchmaker, but I don't know where to start.
Hmm, I hear your lament and I've a few years on you yet being in my 70's. I've been zoo (equine) exclusive now for over 20 years, absolutely ZERO interest in humans sexually. There is not comparison (for me at least) between a mare and a woman and I've 'known' women too. Obviously I don't know your 'history'. The only recommendation I might make is to look through the personals/meet up section of this forum. Be careful, there are some good guidelines from the staff in the personals section that I encourage you to follow. Of course I wish you the best and success. Curious what species are you most interested in?

Back