Labradoodle / Goldendoodle penis size?

SaltyFrame11

Tourist
Yet another (unique) question on K9 sizes....

Hello ZV community. I have spent a few days looking through the forums for answers, but I have not been able to find the answer that I'm looking for. Therefore I am asking the community for help.

A little background about me: I have a few experiences with dogs, but until now I have not been an owner. I'm currently looking for the perfect doggy lover for myself. I should say that I am allergic to most dog fur, so if I want to keep a dog in my house (which I do) it must be a poodle mix because they don't seem to bother my allergies at all.

That being said, I want to maximize my changes of getting a doggy friend with a proper penis size for my body. Also, I want to say that I do understand that, just like men, dogs penises do very from dog to dog so there is never a sure thing.

I know that my body is a good fit for most labs as I like girth, but I run out of space after maybe 9 inches and so I cannot be knotted if the dog's penis is too long.

I have done a ton of research about sizes, and I know I would be a good fit for a standard lab or golden retriever, however I hear poodles can have much smaller penises for their body size. That being said, does anyone have experiences with Labradoodles or Goldendoodles and do you know if their penises are significantly smaller due to the cross breeding with poodles.

I ask this because if they are much smaller, I might consider a larger poodle mix like a Pyredoodle (Pyrenees + poodle), but I'm scared that I could end up with a dog that, due to my body limitations, I would never be able to knot.

I know this is a long post, but just know that any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Are you looking for a puppy or an older rescue? I would go with pyredoodle but when it comes to mixes you could end up with more traits from one breed vs the other. Its a chance with puppies but older dogs 2+ you can at least somewhat find out maybe. Dogs get boners all the time so if you were to "accidentally" excite one when looking to adopt it wouldnt be out of the norm.

I don't have any experiences with these mixes, but i've seen other mixes and they usually have a girth that's a little unpredictable, i wouldn't think that there's a way to ensure that. Still, i'd go for a mix like you just said, seems more logical in terms of sizes

you prolly don't wanna hear that, but you should really pick a breed (or a mix of breeds) to fit your lifestyle and living conditions not your vagina. not only is it pretty stupid in itself (as you yourself stated "penis size varies from dog to dog"), but you should also consider the very real possibility of him not being interested in sex with you. what then?

it is also rather strange how your number one issue with picking a breed seems to be his theoretical penis size, yet you pretty much gloss over your allergies.
have you ever tried how you react to a standard lab allergy-wise? more over, have you ever tried if your allergies include dog sperm as well? reactions to it usually seem fairly violent (up to anaphylaxis, which is no joke). have you looked into any of the other hypoalergenic breeds? if not, why not go with a pure poodle? i'm pretty sure a poodle mix doesn't warrant the same hypoallergenic coat a 100% poodle has (assuming your allergies are hair-related).

you prolly don't wanna hear that, but you should really pick a breed (or a mix of breeds) to fit your lifestyle and living conditions not your vagina. not only is it pretty stupid in itself (as you yourself stated "penis size varies from dog to dog"), but you should also consider the very real possibility of him not being interested in sex with you. what then?

it is also rather strange how your number one issue with picking a breed seems to be his theoretical penis size, yet you pretty much gloss over your allergies.
have you ever tried how you react to a standard lab allergy-wise? more over, have you ever tried if your allergies include dog sperm as well? reactions to it usually seem fairly violent (up to anaphylaxis, which is no joke). have you looked into any of the other hypoalergenic breeds? if not, why not go with a pure poodle? i'm pretty sure a poodle mix doesn't warrant the same hypoallergenic coat a 100% poodle has (assuming your allergies are hair-related).
Hi Nek. I really appreciate your reply, but I feel like you might not have read my post in full. As I said before, yes I have play with other dogs. To answer your question, no I am not allergic to the semen, only dogs with fur.

I thought that I alluded to the fact that I have done a lot of research, and either a golden or a lab would both fit my lifestyle. In fact I’m so much of a planner, that I have considered just about every factor I can research on my own. I should also say that I have two other smaller dogs that are fixed, I love them like my children. If this dog wasn’t interested in sex, then he would be an amazing addition to my family.

Now, all of that being said, the only factor I have left to consider is penis size, something I can’t google. You say pick a dog that fits my lifestyle, well I believe that this is part of it. A small part of it, but a part of it, and I still think it is an important factor. (If a girl with 5’ frame asked if she should get a Saint Bernard, would you consider that question unimportant? Or if a male asked if a female Chihuahua was a good size for sex? Of course not! Why is my question any more or less unimportant?)

I do appreciate your response. I understand that it’s coming from a point of concern, and not just to be a stinker. But please know that I have been on the forums for 8 years now, animals are my number one priority, not my own pleasure, and to me this is an important question to maximize my own, and my future dogs Happiness.

I don't have any experiences with these mixes, but i've seen other mixes and they usually have a girth that's a little unpredictable, i wouldn't think that there's a way to ensure that. Still, i'd go for a mix like you just said, seems more logical in terms of sizes
Thank you for the reply! I’m pretty sure that all Goldendoodle or Labredoodle would be a great addition to my family. I am really surprised that we don’t have a lot of doodle owners on these threads. 🤷‍♀️

Hi Nek. I really appreciate your reply, but I feel like you might not have read my post in full. As I said before, yes I have play with other dogs. To answer your question, no I am not allergic to the semen, only dogs with fur.

I thought that I alluded to the fact that I have done a lot of research, and either a golden or a lab would both fit my lifestyle. In fact I’m so much of a planner, that I have considered just about every factor I can research on my own. I should also say that I have two other smaller dogs that are fixed, I love them like my children. If this dog wasn’t interested in sex, then he would be an amazing addition to my family.

Now, all of that being said, the only factor I have left to consider is penis size, something I can’t google. You say pick a dog that fits my lifestyle, well I believe that this is part of it. A small part of it, but a part of it, and I still think it is an important factor. (If a girl with 5’ frame asked if she should get a Saint Bernard, would you consider that question unimportant? Or if a male asked if a female Chihuahua was a good size for sex? Of course not! Why is my question any more or less unimportant?)

I do appreciate your response. I understand that it’s coming from a point of concern, and not just to be a stinker. But please know that I have been on the forums for 8 years now, animals are my number one priority, not my own pleasure, and to me this is an important question to maximize my own, and my future dogs Happiness.
the main reason the first half of my reply was so blunt is very simple.. "we" get this sort of "how big is XY breed" or "what breed has the biggest penis/vulva" so often and it still has no right answer. there just isn't a breed standard for genital size. there are also no breed averages. you can possibly have a micro great dane as much as you can have a monster-packing beagle. one actual thing you can do is just go with medium-sized breed as they seem to mostly be "average" down there and hope he really is if it's such a big factor.
anyway, why does his tool even have to be a factor at all? 9 inches seems like a big enough range and if he's 10 then what? will it just never work out even if he's interested in sex?

ps: it's kinda amusing how you went for extremes to get some sort of "point" across. even tho these extremes can be solved.

if a small framed girl wanted a bernard i'd ask her if she can handle one and i don't mean sexually. and sexually? who knows what he might be packing and what sizes she's comfortable with. my best friend's wife is 151 cm short and she handles a newfie/kangal-mixed boy (looks kinda like a blonde bear with weirdly long legs) like a champ. as in, she's the one walking him or lifting him up in the car.

if a guy asked if sex with his chihuahua is possible i'd say it is (if she lets him of course), but only non-penetrative. lots of things are possible...

Thank you for the reply! I’m pretty sure that all Goldendoodle or Labredoodle would be a great addition to my family. I am really surprised that we don’t have a lot of doodle owners on these threads. 🤷‍♀️

Well, sometimes when it comes to "zoo" most of people tend to go to labs, golden, rotties, and the so-called great dane. Lol, you're the very first person i've seen here saying that don't want a dog "that large" since you want to experience a true knotting, which is one of the most honest comments i've ever read here. Lot of people always talk about how they take huge things inside, but i've seen how this works and just said "this isn't like this" lol.

btw, i think the same, that kind of dog will be a good addition, i bet they're cute, tender, nice to people. Every dog if it has a good education plus lots of love will be a good dog, and a lucky one. If this plus sex comes up, well, it'sa bliss

the main reason the first half of my reply was so blunt is very simple.. "we" get this sort of "how big is XY breed" or "what breed has the biggest penis/vulva" so often and it still has no right answer. there just isn't a breed standard for genital size. there are also no breed averages. you can possibly have a micro great dane as much as you can have a monster-packing beagle. one actual thing you can do is just go with medium-sized breed as they seem to mostly be "average" down there and hope he really is if it's such a big factor.
anyway, why does his tool even have to be a factor at all? 9 inches seems like a big enough range and if he's 10 then what? will it just never work out even if he's interested in sex?

ps: it's kinda amusing how you went for extremes to get some sort of "point" across. even tho these extremes can be solved.

if a small framed girl wanted a bernard i'd ask her if she can handle one and i don't mean sexually. and sexually? who knows what he might be packing and what sizes she's comfortable with. my best friend's wife is 151 cm short and she handles a newfie/kangal-mixed boy (looks kinda like a blonde bear with weirdly long legs) like a champ. as in, she's the one walking him or lifting him up in the car.

if a guy asked if sex with his chihuahua is possible i'd say it is (if she lets him of course), but only non-penetrative. lots of things are possible...
Thank you again for your wise thoughts and helpful comments.

Well, sometimes when it comes to "zoo" most of people tend to go to labs, golden, rotties, and the so-called great dane. Lol, you're the very first person i've seen here saying that don't want a dog "that large" since you want to experience a true knotting, which is one of the most honest comments i've ever read here. Lot of people always talk about how they take huge things inside, but i've seen how this works and just said "this isn't like this" lol.

btw, i think the same, that kind of dog will be a good addition, i bet they're cute, tender, nice to people. Every dog if it has a good education plus lots of love will be a good dog, and a lucky one. If this plus sex comes up, well, it'sa bliss
I can say so much to this response! Really, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have done a lot of research and a family dog is so important to me. One that I can snuggle and take outside and on car trips and I think a Goldendoodle is going to be it. A German Shepard - doodle (ShepaDoodle?) was on my list, because I think the size is probably better suited for me, but I think the golden will probably be a better family dog. I’m on the wait list with a responsible Goldendoodle breeder as we speak.

On a side note, I’ve only ever owned rescues. I really hate the thought of having to pay a breeder, when I know there are so many dogs out there I would love to rescue. But doodle breeds are hard to come across even more so when they are unaltered. But I really can’t wait to have the new addition to my family.

I can say so much to this response! Really, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have done a lot of research and a family dog is so important to me. One that I can snuggle and take outside and on car trips and I think a Goldendoodle is going to be it. A German Shepard - doodle (ShepaDoodle?) was on my list, because I think the size is probably better suited for me, but I think the golden will probably be a better family dog. I’m on the wait list with a responsible Goldendoodle breeder as we speak.

On a side note, I’ve only ever owned rescues. I really hate the thought of having to pay a breeder, when I know there are so many dogs out there I would love to rescue. But doodle breeds are hard to come across even more so when they are unaltered. But I really can’t wait to have the new addition to my family.
Tthat's something i love from certain users here. I mean, to be aware that there are rescues that matter to adopt, but there's also this factor, which is when you want a certain or specific dog, i mean, why couldn't someone just get one? i mean, i know paying for it is kinda "gray" when it comes to morals, but i think everyone is in his/her own right to get the dog that person wants, and not being forced to get a rescue or making him/her feel bad for wanting an specific dog.

Btw, i was looking for that mix and it sounds like a good dog, cuddly also they're big, i wasn't aware of how big they are, also too much fluff, you'll need to learn how to handle that fur. I think that on the other side, their sizes are nice and playful, which is a nice feature to have an active dog.

1629750228851.png

kinda off-topic, but this got me curious. is there really such a thing as "goldendoodle breeder"? legit breeders always struck me as pretty adamant about keeping breeds "pure" (my late love was a gsd mix and to breeders he was "just some mutt"). are any mixed breeds considered their own breeds now? if yes, why none has a "proper" breed name?

kinda off-topic, but this got me curious. is there really such a thing as "goldendoodle breeder"? legit breeders always struck me as pretty adamant about keeping breeds "pure" (my late love was a gsd mix and to breeders he was "just some mutt"). are any mixed breeds considered their own breeds now? if yes, why none has a "proper" breed name?
This phenomenon might be more of an American thing, but there is a growing demand for "designer mix breeds" such as GoldenDoodles, Cockapoos, Aluskys, Pomskies, etc. When it comes to breeding, traditionally there's more of a demand for pure breed dogs, but there is still an ever growing demand for designer mutts. So to add a bit of variety, a breeder might let one of his bitches mate with a stud from another specifically chosen breed outside if their own, and vice versa on the sex of the canines. Although, it would come as no shock to me if there are dedicated breeders for designer mix breeds.

A well bred GoldenDoodle can easily fetch a hefty $1,500 - $2,500 per puppy as an example, so there is plenty of money to be made from these mutts.

If there was ever a time to be some sort of doodle owner, now is the time lol. Wish I was that person. I’d let you go for a test drive if I had one. I do have a friend that has a golden doodle and also an Aussie doodle. Both are the coolest dogs ever!!! The golden is fixed. The Aussie isnt old enough yet or I’d try and set it up for you!! Hopefully you’re able to find the perfect mate for you and the family :)

also they're big, i wasn't aware of how big they are,
I don't think I've seen anyone breeding small goldendoodles, just the full sizes, but I'm reasonably sure they could -- poodles run from teacup to "standard" after all. Probably an absolute MUST to breed a full-sized bitch to a teacup male, though (and you'd need to use artificial insemination or else hold the little guy up in place!), since I doubt a teacup female could carry a litter of bigger-than-her puppies. (Any breeders able to tell me if that's an unfounded concern?)

This phenomenon might be more of an American thing, but there is a growing demand for "designer mix breeds" such as GoldenDoodles
The whole "-doodle" craze was started by an Australian. (Never mind that mutts have been propagating since before there were "breeds". But he created the branding, anyway.)

The article goes into more detail -- he created the frankendog so someone who was blind and whose husband was allergic to most dogs' hair could have a guide dog (poodles being hypoallergenic, and labradors being good guide dogs), and he "regrets" doing it because breeders aren't doing it to his standards, never mind all the purebreds we have nowadays that have massive genetic problems because of all the "responsible" breeders over the generations, and that those purebreds' genetic problems are what are being carried over into the -doodle mixes.

This phenomenon might be more of an American thing, but there is a growing demand for "designer mix breeds" such as GoldenDoodles, Cockapoos, Aluskys, Pomskies, etc. When it comes to breeding, traditionally there's more of a demand for pure breed dogs, but there is still an ever growing demand for designer mutts. So to add a bit of variety, a breeder might let one of his bitches mate with a stud from another specifically chosen breed outside if their own, and vice versa on the sex of the canines. Although, it would come as no shock to me if there are dedicated breeders for designer mix breeds.

A well bred GoldenDoodle can easily fetch a hefty $1,500 - $2,500 per puppy as an example, so there is plenty of money to be made from these mutts.
Also keep in mind the emerging behavioral problems that *SEEM*, based on anecdotal evidence, to be part of the whole lab/poodle cross trend. I haven't seen anything that's even remotely close to qualifying as "scientifically rigorous" research, but I keep catching more and more "doodle" breeds wigging out, shredding shit, including their owners, and other "not good" things. Up until last year, when such stories apparently ceased so that more coverage could be given to the plandemic/riots/etc, such reports were starting to become frequent enough that there were some calls being made for serious investigation as to what might be the cause.

The whole "-doodle" craze was started by an Australian. (Never mind that mutts have been propagating since before there were "breeds". But he created the branding, anyway.)

The article goes into more detail -- he created the frankendog so someone who was blind and whose husband was allergic to most dogs' hair could have a guide dog (poodles being hypoallergenic, and labradors being good guide dogs), and he "regrets" doing it because breeders aren't doing it to his standards, never mind all the purebreds we have nowadays that have massive genetic problems because of all the "responsible" breeders over the generations, and that those purebreds' genetic problems are what are being carried over into the -doodle mixes.
Interesting... You must have been typing that as I was typing mine - I wasn't aware that it was an Aussie who was to blame for the butt-ugly things.

Damn. My girl was 1,800. But I went through the rings to get her. Can’t see myself shelling that for a mix that will have mixed results

I don't think I've seen anyone breeding small goldendoodles, just the full sizes, but I'm reasonably sure they could -- poodles run from teacup to "standard" after all. Probably an absolute MUST to breed a full-sized bitch to a teacup male, though (and you'd need to use artificial insemination or else hold the little guy up in place!), since I doubt a teacup female could carry a litter of bigger-than-her puppies. (Any breeders able to tell me if that's an unfounded concern?)
I'm no breeder (though who knows what the future will hold XD), but I did some googling on that topic in the past on chihuahua/dane mixes. The history of that mix shows that exactly that was tried in the past and was fatal for the female dog. That was actually surprising to me as with mammals the body of the mother is a very important part of the development of the embryo and I'd have expected that to balance out - puppies not getting that big because there is a limit on the nutrition they can get for example.

the butt-ugly things.
Grrrr. They're adorable!

such reports were starting to become frequent enough that there were some calls being made for serious investigation as to what might be the cause.
Never heard that before. I've seen any number of posts from goldendoodle owners who love their well-behaved family-friendly doggos. Aside from the "my pit bull rescue just tried to eat my daughter so I had to shoot it" stories (not joking), most problem dog stories I've seen were about labradors eating actual shit and huskies/malamutes/shepherds with "too much energy" or separation/thunderstorm anxiety issues.

I did some googling on that topic in the past on chihuahua/dane mixes. The history of that mix shows that exactly that was tried in the past and was fatal for the female dog.
Just from knot size alone, I imagine! Have to wrap her in duct tape so she doesn't explode?!

Just from knot size alone, I imagine! Have to wrap her in duct tape so she doesn't explode?!
I don't think they even tried that. I'm sure there's no way you could get that to work. Artificial insemination is the keyword here.

If there was ever a time to be some sort of doodle owner, now is the time lol. Wish I was that person. I’d let you go for a test drive if I had one. I do have a friend that has a golden doodle and also an Aussie doodle. Both are the coolest dogs ever!!! The golden is fixed. The Aussie isnt old enough yet or I’d try and set it up for you!! Hopefully you’re able to find the perfect mate for you and the family :)
Hah, thanks fir the reply. That post made me smile. I wish you were that person as well 😊

I'm curious to know how many breeds of dogs you've spent enough time with to know if you're allergic. I can't imagine poodles are the only dogs that won't trigger an allergic reaction? I'm personally looking at Cane Corso.

Curious how this turned out. I only have anecdotal evidence, but I’ve heard nothing but good things about Goldendoodles. They’re much more popular nowadays due to their hypoallergenic properties combined with the supreme family friendly personalities of goldens.

Yet another (unique) question on K9 sizes....

Hello ZV community. I have spent a few days looking through the forums for answers, but I have not been able to find the answer that I'm looking for. Therefore I am asking the community for help.

A little background about me: I have a few experiences with dogs, but until now I have not been an owner. I'm currently looking for the perfect doggy lover for myself. I should say that I am allergic to most dog fur, so if I want to keep a dog in my house (which I do) it must be a poodle mix because they don't seem to bother my allergies at all.

That being said, I want to maximize my changes of getting a doggy friend with a proper penis size for my body. Also, I want to say that I do understand that, just like men, dogs penises do very from dog to dog so there is never a sure thing.

I know that my body is a good fit for most labs as I like girth, but I run out of space after maybe 9 inches and so I cannot be knotted if the dog's penis is too long.

I have done a ton of research about sizes, and I know I would be a good fit for a standard lab or golden retriever, however I hear poodles can have much smaller penises for their body size. That being said, does anyone have experiences with Labradoodles or Goldendoodles and do you know if their penises are significantly smaller due to the cross breeding with poodles.

I ask this because if they are much smaller, I might consider a larger poodle mix like a Pyredoodle (Pyrenees + poodle), but I'm scared that I could end up with a dog that, due to my body limitations, I would never be able to knot.

I know this is a long post, but just know that any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
I know it doesn't add any meaningful content to this thread and I'm a bit ashamed of myself but I have to admit that it somehow was incredibly hot to read about your concerns regarding the dog's penis size because you were not sure if it could knot your pussy when having sex with him.

Back