Knotting length?

Ive worried about knotting for a long time.. I dont wanna be stuck on my brothers living room floor for hours lol
Dont forget even when he pulls out he will still be very visibly excited for another 30 minutes or so. Our boy will still be hard and squirting and in a bit of a trance while K sucks him.

I wanted to ask my best friend about her experience but couldn't be obvious via text. I sent the msg below. She missed it. What do you think?

A little while after we met your friend was in town and you went to give a hand and they hung out with you. I believe tensions mounted then you were stuck there. I think it was a while but im like, k not more than 20 or 30min right?

t
Yes, sometime when he was more aggressive then the knot time was more. Usually 40 minutes, but sometime 50+ minutes. But in such case, he used to fuck again. The knot time is also depending on the vaginal entrance size. I have never gave birth, so the knot used to stuck for long time, But once I got fucked by St bernard and knot with him, The smaller knot breeds like pariah stray dogs don't knot more than 5 minutes. Earlier pariah used to knot for 20 to 25 minutes. St bernard tends to pull out, but it drags me instead pulling out.
thats a quite hot thing to even imagine

Yes, sometime when he was more aggressive then the knot time was more. Usually 40 minutes, but sometime 50+ minutes. But in such case, he used to fuck again. The knot time is also depending on the vaginal entrance size. I have never gave birth, so the knot used to stuck for long time, But once I got fucked by St bernard and knot with him, The smaller knot breeds like pariah stray dogs don't knot more than 5 minutes. Earlier pariah used to knot for 20 to 25 minutes. St bernard tends to pull out, but it drags me instead pulling out.
damn how does your small tight pussy take a giant St Bernard cock? How big is his cock and knot? It must hurt? You ever film it or take pics?

depends it can be longer or shorter , it depends on how aggressive he is at the time and how much time has passed from the last

depends it can be longer or shorter , it depends on how aggressive he is at the time and how much time has passed from the last
HI Tamm! I'm brand new here and just getting the hang of things. You are a pretty one to meet straight away! Are you in the US? I'm in England. You have expeirnce of long knotting sessions then? What was your longest? Does it make you more sore and stretched out the longer it lasts?

HI Tamm! I'm brand new here and just getting the hang of things. You are a pretty one to meet straight away! Are you in the US? I'm in England. You have expeirnce of long knotting sessions then? What was your longest? Does it make you more sore and stretched out the longer it lasts?
I'm in the US, some can last well over a good half hour

he's a full 9 to the back side of his near baseball sized knott
Holy crap! That's ENORMOUS! So how long is he before the knot? Assuming you dont always take it? And his girth? How on earth do you take it? And for half an hour? You must be in so much pain lol Damn lucky girl! Do you have any pics or vids you'd be willing to show?

oh he's thick as well, he always knotts me, I'm that dogs very willing bitch, no pics or vids
I'll just use my imagination then ;-) Wow so hot that he always knots you! U mus always be sore then lol? And he's thick! you don't know how thick though? I'd like do do you at the same time so we can compare thickness and fill you up with both of them ;-)

Last edited:
in the middle of his cock I can't fully close my fingers around it, that thick
wow that IS thick! You like it being that thick? Not being able to reach around it? Must really stretch your pussy? And ass? You should find out with a tape measure! Can't close my fingers around mine either, so must be similar :cool:

Last edited:
Back