Kinky clothing on animals

Jester

Citizen of Zooville
Just wondering if anybody else has the same fetish as I do. The idea of a cute canine bitch wearing a cute little mini skirt, or specially fit lingerie. A Mare wearing stockings or leather straps... maybe studs with ball straps or custom vests of different styles?
I know I'm not alone here, because I see it in Art.
Just not enough in real life. Maybe I should learn to be a seamstress. Lol
5506655092a547c3b979538527de4a78.jpgIMG_20190516_194021_161.jpg
55eb89be03c286de38cf115daa587cdf.jpg438f928bb7cc5e94ca0c8e05d8786200.jpg

People are always dressing up animals - dogs, llamas, donkeys, etc. Both for holidays and in "costume events" at fairs and such. If the animal accepts it, in my mind that's ok.

… just like sex, a 500lb donkey is not going to let you do anything it doesn't want to do.
Right? And I know some dogs aren't fond of wearing clothes... however some are perfectly content with it. I have hoodies and sweaters, even life vests for my dogs. They love wearing those (especially when it's below 0 outside. Not to mention, equines, and mushing dogs are used to wearing full harnesses most of the time. That's basically bondage gear, just not made up to look alluring.
I think it can definitely be overdone. But a little can be very nice.

Just wondering if anybody else has the same fetish as I do. The idea of a cute canine bitch wearing a cute little mini skirt, or specially fit lingerie. A Mare wearing stockings or leather straps... maybe studs with ball straps or custom vests of different styles?
View attachment 3764View attachment 3765
View attachment 3777View attachment 3778

I also have that fetish though I prefer to see the studs in female stuff: mini-skirts, female lingerie, stockings, leather straps pink collars or harnesses. Also I like the esthtics of some muzzles

I have that fetish too... With my donkey mare. Ive put pretty stuff on her in the past, and she doesnt seem to mind. Ive also tried stenciling hearts on her using horse safe "show" paint.

Leather studded collars look good on big stud dogs. A doggy wearing a leather coat would be sexy too. The last thing I wouldn't do but it is fun to think about.

Only clothing I ever had on my lab was those little scarfs that Pet Smart puts on after a bath / groom. I didnt know they did that and she looked really cute in it, was orange with a pumpkin on it! She didn't mind and didn't destroy it right away like I figured she would :p This is the same dog that managed to destroy a undestructable kong ball and eat it..

I'm not pro animal marriage, but I'd sure like to dress my donkey up in a vale and white satin and do a little consummation! That'd be some hot role-play! that would be 100% for my benefit, as she doesn't care one way or the other about clothing.

Depending on how well she receives it, I am very interested in, and planning on making a handful of sexy outfits for my lab girl. It all depends on whether or not she will wear them though, and if she chooses to tear them apart, lol.

Can’t help but notice the works of ECM down there in the lower left. He’s done a bunch of sexy seductive anthro-wear pieces you may or may not be aware of, as an aside. Top notch stuff. 👍

Just like that black and white stud in your collection, as well as ShepherdDogLover's preference, I also really like seeing male animals dressed in feminine clothing. It's such a hot juxtaposition to their virility while also accentuating how beautiful they are. The art is rare and real photos are even rarer! But I do have one set of a black stallion in a purple thong that I like to daydream about.

Attachments

• 13383.jpg
    13383.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
  • 13385.jpg
    13385.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 13390.jpg
    13390.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 21
I think its really hot when an animal wears lingerie. As long as their fine with it. More zoos should dress up their beauitful partners more often, definetly adds to them nicely

Back