Just wondering

Zoolover789

Tourist
Obviously women don't Caine out and just say she loves having sex with her doggo due to her inbox would be flooded by messages from horny guys that doesn't really get it. The reason why she has sex with her dog.

Is it the raw emotion, the brutal nature from your dog as he just fucks her and makes her feel so good. The dog fills a lady up no man ever will and no man can last that long and won't lock her out after he is done with her. The dog will always be loyal to her.

That's something so awesome and that's why I love Beastiality so so much.

That's why I never understood what's so taboo and "illegal" about it.
If you're both enjoying the experience, then what's so wrong about it? It'd be different if say someone forced themselves on an animal and the animal was clearly not happy, but if a dog wants to get some pussy, let him! :p

My favorite is: "An animal cannot consent because they can't talk"
Umm, how about through actions? I once tried to make love with my dog a few years ago. She immediately repelled, obviously uncomfortable, so I backed off. Then I cooked us some steak and we watched a movie instead.
Others? I made out with my friend's Border Collie and performed cunnilingus on my sister's Greyhound. They loved it (the dog's, not my friend and sister lol)

"Actions speak louder than words" I believe is the phrase ;)

Obviously women don't Caine out and just say she loves having sex with her doggo due to her inbox would be flooded by messages from horny guys that doesn't really get it. The reason why she has sex with her dog.

Is it the raw emotion, the brutal nature from your dog as he just fucks her and makes her feel so good. The dog fills a lady up no man ever will and no man can last that long and won't lock her out after he is done with her. The dog will always be loyal to her.

It sounds like you've been burned. Please do realize there are lots of assholes (both here and IRL) but don't let that ruin others for you, including the horny net geeks on here.

Pffft, if a woman doesn't find "a flood of horny guys" more hilarious than offensive, then you should never sleep with her. I am a gay guy, which means that women sometimes talk to me candidly, and the better, more intelligent women I have known think it's the best comedy they get. You are hilarious precisely because you are a horny straight male. Accept it. Embrace it. Stop being ashamed of it. They get it.

If you can also come across as cute, then they just might sleep with you!

Pffft, if a woman doesn't find "a flood of horny guys" more hilarious than offensive, then you should never sleep with her. I am a gay guy, which means that women sometimes talk to me candidly, and the better, more intelligent women I have known think it's the best comedy they get. You are hilarious precisely because you are a horny straight male. Accept it. Embrace it. Stop being ashamed of it. They get it.

Is there a particular reason why they find it funny or is it just because horny guys are too busy tripping themselves over them?

That's a generalization. I'm a woman and I can't wait to be fucked by dog, horse, pig, etc.

Another generalization.
Careful gentlemen, "women" encompass a vast number of people with a myriad different likes, dislikes, desires, etc.

some dogs last just minutes and some guys last for an hour.
women in situations like this try to be practical - you rather have somthing to offer them (relationship\ a dog) or they wont spent time on you becuae they dont look to just chat normaly with guys on the internet unless it is on something specific they want to ask.
they would talk with other girls because in most girls mind guys usually just want to jerk of to thier answers and they would rather focus on masterbate\find a dog\ find a guy in this lifestyle or outside.

Back