Just wondering what people are up to tonight?

HoundSpirit

Zooville Settler
What are you doing tonight? Hopefully something to look forward to?
I'm looking for some gaming buddies? if anybody is feeling the same hit me up? :)

Taking a break from playing Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom to take the dog out, eat some dinner, and jump in the shower. After the shower gonna spend an hour finishing reading the novel I started on monday, then probably back to playing Monster Boy till bed, where I'll read some Food Wars manga before turning out the lights.

Taking a break from playing Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom to take the dog out, eat some dinner, and jump in the shower. After the shower gonna spend an hour finishing reading the novel I started on monday, then probably back to playing Monster Boy till bed, where I'll read some Food Wars manga before turning out the lights.
I'll have to check that game out 🤷 reading sounds really nice I've made it a goal this year to read more books but I haven't bought a new one yet 🙃
Hope you enjoy all that it sounds like you will :)

I'll have to check that game out 🤷 reading sounds really nice I've made it a goal this year to read more books but I haven't bought a new one yet 🙃
Hope you enjoy all that it sounds like you will :)
Yeah, been trying to read more myself. Last year I mostly read manga, at a rate of about 1 volume per day, while only reading novels during my lunch break at work which took over a month to get through a novel.

Then last fall I was doing the math on how long it would take me to get through all the pirated manga and novels I had. At that rate the manga alone would take me over 2 years to get through, and over 30 years for all the novels. So I decided to up my game, focus on getting through the manga first then tackle the novels. Set myself the goal of at least 2 manga volumes per day, but over the last 3 months have averaged 3 per day, if I keep at that rate I'll be through my manga backlog by last summer/early fall.

Then if I stay to a novel a week it'll still be over 10 years to get through the 2k+ ebooks I have on my hard drive.

Then let the dog back in and take him to bed

Back