Just an 'excuse'

Z

Zetaman40

So I was reading a debate on the internet that was a discussion of the topic of zoo being a valid orientation and the topic of exclusiveness. Some asshat had the nerve to say nobody is predisposed or wired to be zoo and being exclusive is just an 'excuse' to avoid commitment to people and that nobody could possibly be 100% only attracted to animals. Well I guess I'm nobody since as far back as I can recall. Before I could walk I was crawling around following my relatives dog instead of coming to them when they tried to get my attention. From day one I had a strong affinity that progressed into romantic/sexual attraction as I got older. This one shoe fits all 'logic' is the same bullshit reasoning that was directed at gays. Like "your straight, your just confused, let me alter your sexuality and who you are just so I'm more comfortable" Typical fucking reverse psychology try to make you question yourself gaslighting bullshit. I ain't even gonna comment directly to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, we're born with some type of wiring crossed in all the wrong directions, that's for certain. While zoosexuality is atypical, if ethics are of top priority than zoosexuality is harmless. For me, that alone is all I care about. I'm not zooexclusive though. My attractions, if quantified, is about 60% female canines, 30% women, and 10% other female animals. I really don't know why I find canines more sexually appealing than women, I kinda just am that way, and have been since the onset of puberty.

I don't have enough time to care about what uneducated and ignorant people say and think about me. I am who I am and you are who you are. Non-zoos cannot walk in our shoes and they don't know what's going through our heads. They can think whatever they want, it makes little difference to me and it surely doesn't affect my ability to love. It sucks that they think that way, but in the end they are nothing more than dust in the wind.

This one is a bit hard to dodge, we are all animals so to be zoo you have to love animals.

Anything beyond that is personal preference for different animals.

dunno why it matters what other ppl think of you (or "us" since i'm zoo-exclusive too).... there are ppl even on this very site believing it's "just a kink" not a legitimate orientation. what you think of yourself is what matters.
I love that sentiment and believe me it doesn't matter what people think of me. I know who I am, I'm set in my ways. It's honestly those unsure about zoophilia that I'm worried about. You have all these uneducated anti-zoos spewing their garbage hate reasoning and it does affect some people who aren't as headstrong.

I've been part of the zoo communities since basically the inception of internet. I've seen some shit. Threads of people feeling so ashamed about their attraction that they wanna take their lives! That should be offensive. That should be sick. To go to the lengths of making another person feel bad enough about themselves that they wanna die is cold and heartless, all because of what? Because we are different and people hate something that contradicts their beliefs.

Meanwhile you got people out there using evasive training methods, shock collars, prong collars, choke chains, all because they are too fucking impatient for proper obedience training. Having their dogs who are viewed as 'dumb' lesser beings in their eyes outside like a fucking lawn ornament (or worse in a cage for 12-24 hours a day) one minute then the next they are their 'furbabies'. Ya sure.

My dogs may not be 'furbabies' but at least I look at them as important beings that are sentient and I don't treat them like objects I own and break their heart and crush their joy and friendly social drive. My dogs are happy as heck, constantly wagging their tails and loved and respected even moreso than most pet owners could claim

Meanwhile we are the 'unstable and damaged ones' and I'll be damned if someone comes along to testify that their dog enjoys, even initiates sex. Nope, automatically out the window! even with videographic evidence of it but if a person has some bigot, unfounded opinion not based in any experience or solid reasoning its 'fact' over our personal proof. What makes that even better is the definition of testimony is literally 'evidence or proof of something'.

Even in the court of law. Let's say theoretically someone testifies that they saw you getting banged by Fido through your living room window, that can be taken as enough proof for persecution. However if you were to say he mounted me first, unprovoked, and gave graphic evidence of non-verbal consent it would be turned down. Why, because it's never been about who is right. Bestiality is illegal for religious and discriminatory reasons if you minus zoosadists from the picture.

Anyways that pretty much sums it up. People hate what is different and it's not just sexual preferences. I'd be a millionaire if I had a dollar for each time someone has looked at me as inferior and dumb because I'm autistic. Which is ironic because I have a higher iq than most of these mouth breathers out there. I could go on with passive aggressive replys for days about this shit but I got better things to do. Take care everyone ✌

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this elsewhere. I'll repost it for you.

This society is geared to shame-into-compliance whatever the whim of the moment is and will shame you for something. And todays shame and acceptance is tomorrows acceptance and shame. It never ends.
That person in the mirror - THAT is the only one we need respect from. They are the ONLY one we need to have unconditional love and forgiveness for.
Comparisons with others and conscience of outdated (or plain not applicable) moral constructs are toxic little manipulators trying to destroy us from within. They only have power over us if we allow them to.
We cannot control society, nor their laws. But we have 100% control over ourselves, our own minds, our own feelings.
Treat ourselves like you would a best friend, a partner you love and not as an afterthought.

nobody could possibly be 100% only attracted to animals.

Pretty sure that this was the commonly accepted thinking about homosexuals back in the day. People who were gay were obviously just confused, or possessed, ect. With effort they could be cured. That's definitely not the case, at least not for most. Sure, some people are bi, both with gender or species, but some people are only attracted to one thing. I'm a canine zoo exclusive, there's nothing I can do to change that. If I could change, I probably would. Being "normal" would be a hell of a lot easier than being zoo. Being zoo means either hiding who you are or "outing" yourself and being at the mercy of society, a group comprised almost exclusively of people who think bestiality is abuse and offenders should be jailed and their animals seized and likely "destroyed."

dunno why it matters what other ppl think of you (or "us" since i'm zoo-exclusive too).... there are ppl even on this very site believing it's "just a kink" not a legitimate orientation. what you think of yourself is what matters.
Totally agreed.
It's the workhorse of normies to say we can't have a regular relationship with humans so we seek an easiest alternative by having sex with animals.
I can only say that till I was in my 20s I never felt attraction to any human (male or female).
The first time i felt a tickling in my loins was when I watched a zoo scene and the first kiss I shared with someone was with a dog (and I don't regret it).
I'm not antisocial and I don't feel like I'm inadequate in the eyes of the others, I'm quite friendly with people instead, but I think that if you are not attracted to someone there is no point into starting a relationship just to give him/her a delusion, in the end.
So... people can think what they want, but for me zoosexuality is my sexual orientation, not an alternative to another desire... :)

Back