Just a question

raythor360

Tourist
So I was wondering, if you saw a girl who had a dog paw tattoo behind her ear would you ask her about it. And if so how would you go about it. I ask because where I work there’s a woman that comes in frequently who has a dog tattoo paw behind your ear just wanted what everybody thought .

Yes, I would ask her about it. "I see your dog print tattoo.'" "It looks very nice!" "Is it a reminder of a lost loved one or you're a dog lover?" If she answered with the first, I'd be skittish about bringing up zoophilia and if she answered with the second, you could say that you're a dog lover too! Maybe a little too much! And let the dominoes fall where they may.

Don't be a chicken shit. Just ask her.

Yes, I would ask her about it. "I see your dog print tattoo.'" "It looks very nice!" "Is it a reminder of a lost loved one or you're a dog lover?" If she answered with the first, I'd be skittish about bringing up zoophilia and if she answered with the second, you could say that you're a dog lover too! Maybe a little too much! And let the dominoes fall where they may.

Don't be a chicken shit. Just ask her.
Sounds good thanks for the push. I’ll let you know how it goes next time I see her.

Yes but. In my experience (after asking) those are usually to remember past dogs or maybe they love dogs . These days tattoos are often on whim. People often want to be asked about tats, great convo starter. But I would keep it civil and dont even hint zoo. Maybe once you get to know her you can subtly evaluate..assuming she even wants to converse in that direction.

I met a girl, who unexpectedly was into me. Cute, tall..nice curves.. She loved dogs, had one she loved and walked/sat for people. Def a chill chick, smoked lotsa weed, up for anything, however the chemistry wasnt there for me at the time. But even though we hung a few times (and she was interested in me) , I never did bring up zoo.
I often pondered on it. I am sure she has at least been licked=). Anyway..we both still single so maybe in future. lol

Usually its more about their pet, and not their pet love, from what I've seen. I'm sure there are outliers, but its a minority. Kinda like striking gold.

i wouldn't say "that's a zoo alright", but a behind the ear tat kinda screams it's really for other to see and not for the one who has it. at least when i get around to get a tattoo i do plan to get something i'd get to see... something like a tree of life style sleeve with all members of my little pack as the branches would be nice.

I think try and ask with signs that usually only people in this area know - "does that tatto does it means something?" if she is zoo, she would lie about what it is something like " I just like it" or "it for my dog that died"
and then you can ask "ha, not because of something of art of zoo or cupcake?" - if she is zoo she would possibly know what you mean
if she is not zoo she would just answer "no"

I think try and ask with signs that usually only people in this area know - "does that tatto does it means something?" if she is zoo, she would lie about what it is something like " I just like it" or "it for my dog that died"
and then you can ask "ha, not because of something of art of zoo or cupcake?" - if she is zoo she would possibly know what you mean
if she is not zoo she would just answer "no"
a little dog whistling (lol) goes a long way when broaching taboo subjects. i also like making dirty jokes about animals or zoophilia and trying to gauge where they stand from their reaction.

There you go. Good luck! No reason to be a chicken shit.

chicken-easter.gif

So I was wondering, if you saw a girl who had a dog paw tattoo behind her ear would you ask her about it. And if so how would you go about it. I ask because where I work there’s a woman that comes in frequently who has a dog tattoo paw behind your ear just wanted what everybody thought .
Just comment" I love your ink" see where it goes from there.

Back