It finally happened! My wife has a doggie BF! 8^)

Lokissimo

Citizen of Zooville
I still can't quite believe it, but this last weekend my S.O. fulfilled MY fantasy of having a zoo-loving partner!

After many many relationships where I had to keep my desires safely hidden away (and a few where I shared
my secret life with disastrous results!) I finally met a woman who didn't run screaming when I told her I *really*
loved dogs and horses. She was "cool" with it, as long as I didn't expect her to follow suit. Fast forward
thirteen years and we now have a new dog in the family that SHE picked out... and fell in love with! Like,
hardcore love. She has been telling me for months now how she has been constantly thinking of him and is
always worried about his happiness. About a month ago, she told me how she now understands how someone
could think of an animal in sexual terms and started asking some pointed questions about K9 reproduction.
I happily played along, but ya know... didn't get my hopes up.

Then about three weeks ago, out of the blue, she told me she'd kissed his sheath. I was like WHAT?!?! She
was rather nonchalant about the whole thing, saying he was just laying there on his back while she was petting
him and she got curious and kissed it. Schwing! Still, I played it cool. Didn't want to get excited and pressure
her into anything. For a couple of weeks we talked casually about bringing him into our next big love-making session--
(Now that we've been married 10 years and have a kid, we have to schedule sex or it doesn't happen much. We
do at least one huge all-day "sex date" a month to keep it fresh, and keep it kinky to be fun.) Welp, this last Sat
it happened. After several hours of warming up and enjoying each other, we brought the boy into the room and
let him join us.

Needless to say, everyone enjoyed the experience. There was a lot of licking going on, and we gave him a
nice hand job and some licks. Mostly there was just a lot of love in the air. By the end she and he were cuddling
with my wife cooing about having the PERFECT Doggie BF. I couldn't be more grateful, even if it never happens
again.... but somehow I doubt this will be the last time ;)

So all you dreamers out there, don't give up! Keep searching and play it cool. Good things could come your
way as well!

PS- Re-reading this post, it really reminds me of a "Penthouse Letter" -LOL But I SWEAR it's all true! And
no, don't ask for pix... she's not down for THAT yet.

This is extremely hot! Congrats on finding 'The one'! Please keep us posted if and when you all get a chance to fool around some more!

Thanks for the kind replies....

YES I am a lucky pup, but what I omitted was this has been a 30+ year quest with many mistakes and detours along the way.
Didn't want to bog down my excited post with all that, but it has been a loooooooong time coming!

And as my pop used to say: The harder I work, the luckier I get! ;)

Back