Isolation makes my head spin!!

BleuSkyeB

Tourist
The world is going tits up and I'm just sitting here with my new toy trying to enjoy myself. If it is going to end why not go out with a bang? Why not express and live life to its fullest now before it's actually to late!
?❤❤

Attachments

• 20200401_142300~3.jpg
    20200401_142300~3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
  • 20200402_212155.jpg
    20200402_212155.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 170
  • received_1240893442774730.jpeg
    received_1240893442774730.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 162
  • received_1141017999575873.jpeg
    received_1141017999575873.jpeg
    654.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Seems like a very Nice toy :) Got to do the best out of the situation tho i hope Things will be somewhat normal soon :O

Been rethinking my life the last few weeks, is it really what i wanted? And everytime i end up thinking no... sigh

Me too. I know my life definitely didn't turn out how I had thought it would years ago.

One thing for sure is all of this that's been happening has convinced me more that it's now time to live life to the fullest and choose to live by loving myself more, and through loving myself more than love the world more.

I need a new toy that can really fill me up now. ;)
And meet a girl I can really just be myself with, zoo and all.

Me too. I know my life definitely didn't turn out how I had thought it would years ago.

One thing for sure is all of this that's been happening has convinced me more that it's now time to live life to the fullest and choose to live by loving myself more, and through loving myself more than love the world more.

I need a new toy that can really fill me up now. ;)
And meet a girl I can really just be myself with, zoo and all.
Not really sure what i thaught my life would be. Decent job ++++ i guess. but a decent job dosn't fit in with fun in my head. Its more a pain.. i feel like im just acting to whatever im supposed to do. There little to no joy in it at all...

I know.. im not gonna depress everyone :p

Not really sure what i thaught my life would be. Decent job ++++ i guess. but a decent job dosn't fit in with fun in my head. Its more a pain.. i feel like im just acting to whatever im supposed to do. There little to no joy in it at all...

I know.. im not gonna depress everyone :p

I'd bet that a lot of us feel that way. I know I do.

It's hard living a normal life even to our own standards, society is so narrowly focused. Imo the "average person" is only 5% of the world actually. And if it's more than people are only showing a small part of themselves and hiding the rest.

Now is the best time to be self exploring and getting to know yourself, take this time in isolation to really find out what you want from yourself and the world!!
I'm finally starting to express myself more now that I have the time and I'm falling in love with myself again (long story on those issues but here I am)
❤️❤️

@BleuSkyeB Very nice toy and loving the outfits. Love the sense of style and liking the chest art too. I love body art of all kinds. I myself have four dragons on various parts of my body.
I do love your current perspective on life and you are correct about so many whos heads are exploding or they are running around screaming the sky is falling etc.. Just take the calm approach and do what one can to as you say live life to the fullest in the moment, I mean there is always something out there that could happen to each one of us at any given time there is a plethora of possibilities for every person far worse than covid. Just getting in your car and driving somewhere is rife with all kinds of things for example and yet we jump and go without giving it a second thought. Antother example is me cutting down trees with my chain saw and cutting them up. Any number of things could happen or go wrong but I just go about my job without worrying because life must go on and if it is my time hey its my time. So yup just enjoy things as you can and do not fret the small stuff.

Thank you for helping me get my head in the right space with your happy little statements. Really like that last statement as well about living a normal life too.

I hope all works out for you and that you are having all kinds of fun and can find happy fun things to occupy your time.

Isolation makes me feel happy, happy.
I don't want to go on the cart!
Think I'll go for a walk!
Holygrail fyi.

I have my animals so I'm good tell I die

Me no need stinking human interaction!
Me go play with me aminals, me be ?

Isolation makes me feel happy, happy.
I don't want to go on the cart!
Think I'll go for a walk!
Holygrail fyi.

I have my animals so I'm good tell I die

Me no need stinking human interaction!
Me go play with me aminals, me be ?
You so lucky as are all the rest of you who have pets to play with. Me not so much not one pet to speak of.

May you always be so lucky and happy with your furry belovids!

As to your quote about human interaction indeed it can be truly overrated at times but at others it can be most excellent with a like minded, loving human type companion. Also there are times when having another human around can be very helpful. I do not see a four legged furball being able to drive me somewhere if I need it or calling an ambulance when I chop of a leg off with my chainsaw while cutting down trees example. Also there are times a nuzzle and cuddle form another human can be just as awesome as on from a furry friend.

Enjoy yer pets my friend and have most excellent day!

Hew flung pew you ask? *The yote guiltily raises his paw and says, "that was me I was bored and it was within reach so I thought I would see how aerodynamic it was. Hope it did not splatter all over, sorry!* Cow pats make pretty good frisbees when they are dry.

Last edited:
Back