Is Zoo Erotica Legal To Sell Anywhere In The World

TemptressEve

Tourist
I'm specifically wondering if there are physical books filled with erotic zoo stories. This must exist in abundance
I'm just curious where.

Well, it doesn't even need to be illegal in specific country per se, but I can't imagine it wouldn't interfere with either publisher's, distributor's or bookseller's ToS, be it online or regular shop.
Novels including zoophilia are nearly non-existent, let alone bestiality erotica..

Well, it doesn't even need to be illegal in specific country per se, but I can't imagine it wouldn't interfere with either publisher's, distributor's or bookseller's ToS, be it online or regular shop.
Novels including zoophilia are nearly non-existent, let alone bestiality erotica..
Primary I wondering where I might publish my zoo erotica other than here or another erotica sharing site. Lots of those with beast stories. But would like to see mine and a few others from here and BF in book form.

I can go to Lotscave.com and find all the beast ebooks I could want. But ebooks not the same as feeling a paperback.

It's legal to publish almost text in the US. Zoo erotica isn't even that hard to buy in paperback, or at least wasn't back in the day.

Back