Is this unusual

its curiousity, thats all, everyone is curious, im straight and done it, does it mean im bi? no. just because you try new things and settle curiousness of something doesnt make you bi or gay.........now if this is something you consider doing all the time equally as you do with a female and so forth then yes you are bi or you make the decision to just be attracted to males then yes you are gay.........it doesnt have to be difficult. all this other crap is nothing but trying to create a label to justify or make someone feel more accepted.......just be you.

its curiousity, thats all, everyone is curious, im straight and done it, does it mean im bi? no. just because you try new things and settle curiousness of something doesnt make you bi or gay.........now if this is something you consider doing all the time equally as you do with a female and so forth then yes you are bi or you make the decision to just be attracted to males then yes you are gay.........it doesnt have to be difficult. all this other crap is nothing but trying to create a label to justify or make someone feel more accepted.......just be you.
Couldn't have said it any better.

While I would identify as bi for humans,I lean more towards female Humans
While I would identify as bi for dogs,I lean both ways roughly equally so I would say that's perfectly normal to be into different genders for different animals

I am straight with human males, but love a male dog mounting me. If the urge hits me, I get a rush sucking a dogs dick and swallowing his lime tasting cum.

Back