Is this not an accepting and open minded community?

For god's sake. Stay out of the dumpster fire if you don't want to get burnt. Yes, little "g".

In all seriousness, for those who don't go around poking bears:

If you expect everyone here to be nice and accepting of whatever you have to offer, you're going to be disappointed.

There are a lot of decent people, trolls, pissed-off people, and people with an ax to grind about something.

Universal acceptance is not a thing. The kindest person I know has been shit on for being trusting and selfless. She couldn't figure out why she couldn't be friends with everybody. After some particularly painful interactions, I asked her if she really wanted to be friends with those people.

No, it turns out. Some people suck, and you shouldn't be friends with them.

Face it, the internet is especially nasty. There are pretty much zero repercussions for being an ass and deliberately hurting people.

Self respect can be a difficult thing to achieve. I'm still a work very much in progress in that respect. Most of us let the rest of the world have some input on our "self-respect".

Learning how to move on after run-ins with jerks is a must for surviving in any society.

^^
This
I don't mind it so much because for the most part , even the ass hats here are real. They won't be fake nice , they are independent and some are extremely difficult to talk to.

The only thing we all have in common is the zoo thing. Besides that, you have your typical people from all walks of life, maturity levels, political views, and mental stabilities.

There's people here I'm chill with. There's others that make my blood boil.

I'm interested - how is this place advertised? I guess I'm just so used to it, how is a website that caters to animal sex supposed to operate?

And better yet , show me a group that is loving and accepting of everyone at all times.

Here's the thing, many are here for community as their choices on the outside world aren't readily accepted by main stream society so you'd think that they would have intimate knowledge and awareness of how hypocritical some of their actions and comments really are.

Here's the thing, many are here for community as their choices on the outside world aren't readily accepted by main stream society so you'd think that they would have intimate knowledge and awareness of how hypocritical some of their actions and comments really are.
I noticed it too, before I joined. It's simple, if you don't want to talk to others due to attitude, you ignore them. There's even a button for that.

lemme guess, you thought this is "anything goes" forum?
Are you trying to suggest that there are actually limitations and rules to stuff even after you fuck an animal?
How preposterous! Unbelievable.

Like that once you suck a dog you are not allowed to stuff eels up your ass, that does not automatically become acceptable norm?
And of course as is common knowledge once you start with animals, you automatically become interested in incest because of course these things are eternally linked. :D

Usually on this site, you get exactly what you dish out.
That's not a bad thing. After all, that's the honesty we all search for.

I mean...don't do and say stupid shit and you'll be fine. As the saying goes...
"Dont bring no shit, won't be no shit"

Back