Is this actually doable?

I mean it seems some people have luck mostly females but it's definitely risky especially personals on an internet forum your best luck move to a secluded area and start with alot of research and maybe a pony at least in my opinion 🤷 Goodluck I've been trying for years

Meeting people is always tricky, and it will take months or even years for people to be confident enough to agree to a meet. About the oral sex, it depends on whether you are looking for mares or stallions. From experience I know oral on a mare is possible, and depending on the mare's mood pleasurable or not. I'm not sure about doing oral on stallions because of the flare and their thrusting power: I wouldn't be happy with a flare potentially breaking my jaws while it's thrusted down my throat. But, perhaps those active with stallions have different experiences?

There are always people offering things they cannot deliver. And there are always real risks, as well. Horses are inherently dangerous....even just having one step on your foot can give a serious injury. Kicking and biting add several NEW thrills to life...use caution in your search, Miz Petslut....and you have mail.

We have a gelding thoroughbred. He's really laid back for a guy. He used to be a riding lessons pro for several years. If only we could've found him before his neuter ;-) 2 mare AQH/paints & a mare pony also.

My Mare loves oral. No problems with her.
My Stallion does not seem interested. You can try, but he loves pussy, and the ability to cum in it.
My mini mule drops, but has never mounted anyone yet. He needs a steady trainer.

Back