Is there a legit place you can go to experience knotting?

Oof, the sheer entitlement is definitely strong with this one!

Let's break this down into a list of problems, shall we?

1) Bestiality is illegal in almost every place in the world. What benefit is it to the owner of said dog to let some random stranger on the internet fuck their dog?

2) If caught by law enforcement often the person is arrested and will often serve jailtime/imprisonment. While the animal is often killed, put down, euthanized... whatever terms work best for you.

3) Most people that have animals consider them loved ones, family members, and/or even love partners. Not some dildo for you to use.

4) Even if you find someone that is willing to share their animal partner with you, do you honestly expect them to do so without anything in return? Without them at the very freaking least watching the action? Or, without establishing a long term friendly relationship with you?

5) You literally haven't even joined 5 days ago, and you're already whining that you can't find someone that will share their animals with you. ^See issues with that above^
I love the feedback you give! I can see why you are now the top dog! ;)

I am desperate to try knotting for the first time however do not want to own a dog. I’ve asked around and the only people with trained dogs want me to give them sexual favours as thanks for letting me use their dog which I am not comfortable with.

Is their a place, on this earth, where I can go to get knotted by a trained dog with an owner that’s not self entitled and wants to watch/be involved/have sex with me.

Thanks?
The time I had a dog, I let him knot good friends of mine without me wanting to have sex with them, as I am not sexually interested in humans.

But I always wanted to be just to be sure that everything is fine. As no dog is like an other, it's always better when the owner is with them, so he can do intrventions if there are any troubles.

If I find a male and he has a stud that I want to breed with, I absolutely will let the man watch and even join if he’s a cutie. Mmm owner and stud spit roasting me would be sexy. I know how hard it is to raise a dog, so the least I can do is let them watch!!! ;)

Back