Is the title lurker a bad thing?

transfur22

Tourist
I was a tourist to start and then the title turned into lurker the second day I was on here. Lurker sounds like a bad thing. Can anyone explain that title to me please?

Thank you, I was trying to find that link. For some reason I saw the first part but the ranking box thing wasn’t under it. Thanks for the help! :)

I'm trying to get to a tourist so I can join the chat. I would like to chat with a woman who has been mounted by a dog. I keep trying but I never can seem to chat. I sent Artofzoo Zumi a request to chat on onlyfans and then she said i would have to pay $200 just to talk about it.

I'm trying to get to a tourist so I can join the chat. I would like to chat with a woman who has been mounted by a dog. I keep trying but I never can seem to chat. I sent Artofzoo Zumi a request to chat on onlyfans and then she said i would have to pay $200 just to talk about it.
Lol. The beauty of the actresses people here love so much. :D Gold-digger, nonzoo, paid, lame actors.
To get a tourist, you need 10 posts. You can achieve that literally in 20 minutes. How you did not do that in 4 years is beyond my grasp. :D

I was also worried about privacy and security so that was another reason I didn't post. Even if not illegal in my area I don't like my internet service provider tracking that I go to this site and then spreading that information to others. They do that. I mean by selling internet search history to third party companies.

You all probably won't believe me but when I started going to zoo sites I noticed I started to get many more robocalls on my phone, easily 5-10 per day. Then if I stopped they would decrease in frequency also. I got a VPN and that helped a lot. Now I use a VPN and I rarely get robocalls. I know it sounds like I'm paranoid but I swear that happened and it would still happen if I didn't use a VPN.

I was also worried about privacy and security so that was another reason I didn't post. Even if not illegal in my area I don't like my internet service provider tracking that I go to this site and then spreading that information to others. They do that. I mean by selling internet search history to third party companies.

You all probably won't believe me but when I started going to zoo sites I noticed I started to get many more robocalls on my phone, easily 5-10 per day. Then if I stopped they would decrease in frequency also. I got a VPN and that helped a lot. Now I use a VPN and I rarely get robocalls. I know it sounds like I'm paranoid but I swear that happened and it would still happen if I didn't use a VPN.
VPN is the way to go

Lol. The beauty of the actresses people here love so much. :D Gold-digger, nonzoo, paid, lame actors.
To get a tourist, you need 10 posts. You can achieve that literally in 20 minutes. How you did not do that in 4 years is beyond my grasp. :D
How about an example of where and how to do in 20 minutes?
I don’t know how many I’ve gotten?

How about an example of where and how to do in 20 minutes?
I don’t know how many I’ve gotten?
Open the general forum, open 10 threads you find interesting, write something interesting as a reply to each one.
You have 9. It is visible on your profile page.

I wouldn't worry about posting. You log in and access the site so if you were doing that without a VPN in place, your ISP already knows you come here. Posting wouldn't change that. Also, I wouldn't say your robocalls are related to your browsing. Your phone number is not so easily divulged through internet activity.

Back