Is the boar penis too thin for a woman?

Boar penis can physically please a woman or is it too thin for that? How do you think? (I'm asking about physical pleasure, not mental)

It has a motion like few others (rotating). if you need more, make friends with a camelid, they have the same motion and extended orgasm with a thicker tool.

It has a motion like few others (rotating). if you need more, make friends with a camelid, they have the same motion and extended orgasm with a thicker tool.
Beat me to it... not only a corkscrew shaped tip, indeed. ;)

(Most of those "friendly" camelids for comparison seem to be llamas - still relatively thin - rather than the big boys ?, though!)

Not really. A camel penis is more or less as long and thick as the penis of a large boar.

Not really. A camel penis is more or less as long and thick as the penis of a large boar.
Two humps are better than one IMO but most people don't realise how long a large boar can be for comparison in the first place (and even fewer have seen a camel at full extension ;))

A somewhat academic point once y'get to that length, however... ^^

==
Anyhow; @WhyYouDontTry , that's a good name to live up to for the porcines!

pig penises spin and pump lots of semen don't they and the semen gets thicker
i bet that feels good in some way
i'd love to try❤❤

Other than the dog no other animal can satisfy a lady completely or above expectations.
So ladies feel pride when someone calls you a dog whore ,dog slut or a breeding bitch.

People are way too horny here to answer this properly lmao..

I think there is a reason why most pig sex videos with boars and women have anal penetration rather than vaginal. Boar penis is long and twirly and must not feel physically very good in vagina. It's supposed to lock itself up and lodge into the cervix of a female pig, but it's just not possible with human women unless they have dilated their cervix for months or just VERY recently given birth and I cannot think of a way that can be either pleasurable or safe in any way.

Old boars also have very hard penises, they are hard cartilage and bone inside their junk and that can poke a hole into the human rectum, too. So either have sex with a younger boar whose penis is less hard, or lead the boar on a wooden mating device (anyone know the official english name for this thing? it's used in regular semen extraction with boars, bulls and even horses) and only take the very tip of the penis inside the rectum.

Sex with boars is pretty dangerous not gonna lie. They are clunky and clumsy and can trample you while trying to mount.

Old boars also have very hard penises, they are hard cartilage and bone
No baculum but spot on about older boars being "harder". You might be surprised at the ratio of vaginal to anal, too.

Boots are certainly a good idea...

People are way too horny here to answer this properly lmao..
A bit of that, too, undoubtedly! :devilish:

Sensible post to keep people's expectations "on the ground" and do their research well, first. :)

Back