Is she sick?

kkz233

Tourist
I was cleaning my puppy's genitals when I found outThe part of the red circle has the feeling of spherical hard objects.Is it normal?
IMG_20231215_195139.jpg

Hard to see what you're looking at from that angle. Maybe someone more educated in veterinary services can help but my suggestion would be take it to the vet. If he/she is a puppy then you'll be up and down to the vet for shots and dewormers and all sorts anyways, so just get a checkup while you're there and point it out to the vet. Prevention is better than cure.

Don't see it well, but directly behind the pussy is the cartilaginous part around the urethral opening, it can be felt in all female dogs.

Also not seeing anything, normal looking skin, no bumps or nothing. Unlikely to be very sick at this age, but I second getting it checked if you're worried.
If it's something you can see, you could try zooming out a little and a few different angles, it's often hard to get good pictures of these things. However if it's something you can only feel, you're unlikely to get a definitive response without a vet feeling it up.

Don't see it well, but directly behind the pussy is the cartilaginous part around the urethral opening, it can be felt in all female dogs.
If you press it, you can feel a round object similar to cartilage. The 9-month-old dog is in heat today.

Back