Is it safe to finger a de sexed female dog?

LeFemboy

Tourist
I’m wondering if it’s safe to finger my de sexed dog. I lover her very much but she is a small breed so penetrating with anything bigger then a finger would definitely hurt her, so I’m wondering if it would be safe and no harmful to her if I fingered her

If she was spayed before her first heat I wouldn't even bother. It'll likely be more uncomfortable for her than anything else because none of her sexual organs were allowed to develop to maturity. Odds are that she'll signal you to stop immediately. If she was spayed after her second heat there's a slight, and I do mean slight, chance that she may enjoy a little bit of clitoral stimulation. But seeing as she has been robbed of most of her estrogen producing organs, there's a good chance that she'll still reject your sexual advances.

If she was spayed before her first heat I wouldn't even bother. It'll likely be more uncomfortable for her than anything else because none of her sexual organs were allowed to develop to maturity. Odds are that she'll signal you to stop immediately. If she was spayed after her second heat there's a slight, and I do mean slight, chance that she may enjoy a little bit of clitoral stimulation. But seeing as she has been robbed of most of her estrogen producing organs, there's a good chance that she'll still reject your sexual advances.
Ok thanks for the help 👍

Back