Is it ok to...

Blue_Furry

Citizen of Zooville
Hi, I don't know if it's the right topic to ask this question, so I apologize in advance

Is it a good idea to ask a farm owner if I can help him/her, at the farm, come back a few times and slowly bringing the subject about zoophilia to see if he/she's into that ? That seems dangerous, but is it possible ?

I kinda need your thoughts about this, thanks !

The chance of a random farm owner being into zoo is less than 10%.
So it is ok, but probably not a good idea.

and the assumed goal would be to gain access to their (ie: not your) animals?
You make it sounds pretty bad
But yes kinda
But its not only sexual purposes, I want to be closed to them and see the feeling
And its also to have a zoo friend obviously
I mean I respect the animals

I have used the approach one time after renting horses at a small rundown horse rental stables for some time and getting to know the stableman, I simply said casually that horses for some reason turn me on....and from then on, it came out okay...and I was so horny that I asked whether I could simply go into one of stalls to jack off...he said fine...when I returned, I told him that sometimes I jacked off in the saddle or on the trail for some reason I am oversexed and need release and looking at a mare's cunt really turned me on.....then one day he said go ahead and try it.....and him not knowing it was not the first time with a mare...I awkwardly agreed to try it...from then on I was a stud horse for that stables...slipping the old guy a few dollars for the pleasure of pleasuring his horses and volunteering to muck out horseshit from the stalls.... a seeming innocent remark can test the waters to see whether they is any opening for further possibilities of stable love.....

Prooooobably not a good idea, unless you know them from here...but even then...it's so risky.

If you get reported, then...oof

Back