Is it ok to do this?

zooy_oscar

Tourist
I live near a park with horses and there's an area where no one can see you, so if i detect them consenting is it ok to touch them sexually? It could work as my first time lol.

Do you feel like being punted like a football if the answer is no then you really need to learn how to work with them and gain their trust before thinking about trying anything. Don't feel bad about asking questions otherwise how else are you going to learn other than maybe the how to and educational section.

Do you feel like being punted like a football if the answer is no then you really need to learn how to work with them and gain their trust before thinking about trying anything. Don't feel bad about asking questions otherwise how else are you going to learn other than maybe the how to and educational section.
Ok thanks :)

Wow ok thanks for letting me know, sorry for asking such a silly thing.
It's not a silly thing to ask. Don't feel like that, a lot of us on this site are learning new things about our sexuality. Asking "Silly" or "Dumb" questions are the only way to get the proper information that we need to have a happy, healthy and safe life. Keep on learning and asking questions. :gsd_happysmile:

Back