Is it more enjoyable to have sex with your companion outside or inside

I've always liked outside but I'm afraid I don't have any real kind of quantifiable reason why. I suppose depending on location outside risk could be a factor which has its own thrills. I will say this much at least... when its cold outside a nice tight warm pussy is a wonderful place to shove a cock.

I’ve never gone that far with my furry friends, but I like to be inside. Outside seems kind of scary. Inside is so intense and intimate. I love our morning cuddle time. I would like to do more than cuddle though.

I've always liked outside but I'm afraid I don't have any real kind of quantifiable reason why. I suppose depending on location outside risk could be a factor which has its own thrills. I will say this much at least... when its cold outside a nice tight warm pussy is a wonderful place to shove a cock.
The thrill of being out side seems like something you can really get anywhere else

I have to say that Inside is enjoyable when it's a "Wake-Up" fuck or a pre bedtime fuck. But Outside is quite exhilarating, it feels right to me... like I am connecting with my K9 Lovers in a natural (If not, Animalistic way.) Plus, the idea/fantasy of getting caught by someone that is not judgemental is a major turn on for me.
So, for me it's gonna be Outside that is the best.

Back