Is it all right and safe to rim a female cat?

Coolboyman

Tourist
I have got a cat several months ago. I was nervous at first, but she is super nice and gets along perfectly with my bunny. Shes a pure white cat and loves oral sex. She will put her butt up to my face purring and wait for me to do it almost all the time, even when shes not in heat.

One thing I've been tempted to do was rim her and maybe even stick my tongue in her butt hole, but not sure if she will like it or not. I have watched cats rim other cats and a humans immune system is far more powerful and my cat is very healthy with a dry butt at all times.

If anyone has a female cat and has done the above, then let me know! I won't try anything unless I'm certain my cat would like it.

Oddly enough, out of the hundreds of thousands of bestiality videos on the net, I havent found one with someone giving a cat a rim job.

My guy if you rub your tongue on the anus of another creature, be it human or other, of any degree of cleanliness you will be putting your immune system to work.
Poo comes from there anon... poo.

Also if you're worried she won't enjoy it then you're probably right, most animals dislike anal play as only humans are fucked up enough to enjoy the feeling of shitting in reverse.

I've seen numerous stallions have anal sex with mares, even dogs do it as well.

My Flemish giant rabbit cannot get enough of rimming. She always comes back for more.

It is also important to work out your immune system just like working out your body. Being exposed to germs helps with that. I have never got sick in over two decades. If your immune system is rarely working, then the nasty germs that come along will make you very sick and possibly kill you.

She will put her butt up to my face purring and wait for me to do it almost all the time, even when shes not in heat.
This is not sexual behavior though. :D
Kittens do this with their moms because the female cat always licks their butts clean when they are young. So your cat expects you to clean her rear. It is a display of affection and trust but it is not sexual and does not have anything to do with heat or not heat.
She would probably enjoy it but not in a sexual way. It would be reminding her of her kittenhood. Sticking anything in the anus is probably going to earn you a smack across the face.

That's how you get toxoplasmosis.
Probably. Though "More than 40 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite, but very few have symptoms because the immune system usually keeps the parasite from causing illness." So he might already have it. :D

Probably. Though "More than 40 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite, but very few have symptoms because the immune system usually keeps the parasite from causing illness." So he might already have it. :D
IDK man, seems sus and disgusting.download (17).jpeg

IDK man, seems sus and disgusting.View attachment 254154
The meme is overblowing it by the way. :D
Cats are on the 5th place.

A Toxoplasma infection occurs by one of the following:
  • Eating undercooked, contaminated meat (especially pork, lamb, and venison) or shellfish (for example, oysters, clams or mussels).
  • Accidental ingestion of undercooked, contaminated meat or shellfish after handling them and not washing hands thoroughly (Toxoplasma cannot be absorbed through intact skin).
  • Eating food that was contaminated by knives, utensils, cutting boards and other foods that have had contact with raw, contaminated meat or shellfish.
  • Drinking water contaminated with Toxoplasma gondii.
  • Accidentally swallowing the parasite through contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma. This might happen by
    • Cleaning a cat’s litter box when the cat has shed Toxoplasma in its feces;
    • Touching or ingesting anything that has come into contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma; or
    • Accidentally ingesting contaminated soil (e.g., not washing hands after gardening or eating unwashed fruits or vegetables from a garden).
  • Mother-to-child (congenital) transmission.
  • Receiving an infected organ transplant or infected blood via transfusion, though this is rare.

The meme is overblowing it by the way. :D
Cats are on the 5th place.

A Toxoplasma infection occurs by one of the following:
  • Eating undercooked, contaminated meat (especially pork, lamb, and venison) or shellfish (for example, oysters, clams or mussels).
  • Accidental ingestion of undercooked, contaminated meat or shellfish after handling them and not washing hands thoroughly (Toxoplasma cannot be absorbed through intact skin).
  • Eating food that was contaminated by knives, utensils, cutting boards and other foods that have had contact with raw, contaminated meat or shellfish.
  • Drinking water contaminated with Toxoplasma gondii.
  • Accidentally swallowing the parasite through contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma. This might happen by
    • Cleaning a cat’s litter box when the cat has shed Toxoplasma in its feces;
    • Touching or ingesting anything that has come into contact with cat feces that contain Toxoplasma; or
    • Accidentally ingesting contaminated soil (e.g., not washing hands after gardening or eating unwashed fruits or vegetables from a garden).
  • Mother-to-child (congenital) transmission.
  • Receiving an infected organ transplant or infected blood via transfusion, though this is rare.
Alright, glad I don't do any of that. You do you dude. 1650557358631.png

My guy if you rub your tongue on the anus of another creature, be it human or other, of any degree of cleanliness you will be putting your immune system to work.

Also if you're worried she won't enjoy it then you're probably right, most animals dislike anal play as only humans are fucked up enough to enjoy the feeling of shitting in reverse.

Loved the part about humans being fucked up enough to love the feeling of "shitting in reverse". Funny, but so true.

The anus has similar sensitivities to the vagina. As long as it isn't overstretched or treated roughly it feels pretty much the same.

I've seen more animals enjoy anal play than dislike it. If they don't like it, it's likely that you are doing it wrong. A lover can give them a lot of sensation by rubbing around the rim.

Back