Is anyone else a human pup zoo?

I don't consider myself much of a pup but I do have a good. I feel like getting in that pup headspace to get knotted could be perfect tho. Really make me feel like I am his bitch!

yessss!! I love to get naked in my pup hood and get into a complete pup headspace and roughhouse with my doggies :3
I don't have anything like that. Hood or mask. Just a tail 😜 not an owner but that sounds like a lot of fun when I do get to.

when i get a dog i’m going to be a bitch pup. i’ll wear a pair of dog ears and possibly a tail plug as well! woof woof!
Wish i could find someone for my lab and rottweiler. Id love to buy my hupup all sorts of ears, collars, plug tails, soft and fluffy thigh highs, bowls, toys, pretty much everything

Yes! My puppy space is a mix of D/s + zoo; it feels like a version of subspace where my prefrontal cortex turns off and I'm reacting off of core instincts to fuck. Being mounted and bred becomes a primary and pressing need as I become a bitch in heat needing to be filled.

Into it but don't have anyone to really 'play' with so I keep that part of me a bit private. I enjoy it though. I have two hoods, a rubber and a leather, and some various gear.

I'm more into pony play, there's LOTS of gear there.
If I lived in your area, I would be down to play with you.

Been around it, looks like it could be fun for the right person. The power dynamic a dom/sub can achieve thru this, is honestly fascinating. I just don't partake, cause.. well humans... :ROFLMAO:

Back