Introduction

Greetings everyone,

New to this site and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a very young 65 and am a MTF “Male to Female”, that has known from an early age that I was given the wrong sexual organs in relationship to how my true inner self was wired along with my body image. I always had a feminine looking body, I also thought like a girl instead of a boy. This along with an attraction to animal sex. At the time, way before the introduction of the internet I had no idea that any of this had not only a name but actually existed. I was brought up that any sex type of sex was dirty and disgusting. It was only to happen for procreation. So I grew up with a lot of shame, low self esteem just to mention a couple because what was preached to me meant that I was a bad person for just having these feelings not to mention desires and the need to be understood and loved.

I have finally learned to love my true self and to the point of not caring what others think. Again since I was young I have had a desire to submit to a canine male and willingly become his bitch to be used for his breeding pleasure. Unfortunately that to date has not become a reality. I hope to meet other open minded people here and hopefully become good friends with a few. Thank you to all that have developed a much needed place that so much of society at a minimum frowns upon.

Back