Introduction

robocop

Tourist
Hello everyone , I've been on and off this site. I'm looking to actually live the lifestyle. I'm looking for friends that shares some of the same interests. I'm in my 20s. I enjoy the outdoors , music, and adventure. Id be awesome to meet girls especially since I'm single. I'm pretty good looking and built stocky

Hello everyone , I've been on and off this site. I'm looking to actually live the lifestyle. I'm looking for friends that shares some of the same interests. I'm in my 20s. I enjoy the outdoors , music, and adventure. Id be awesome to meet girls especially since I'm single. I'm pretty good looking and built stocky
Hey there 👋 I hope it’s not negative circumstances that are the cause of your being off and on the site. If so, good luck in tackling those demons, internal or external. Hopefully you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for on here in the ways of companionship or intimacy. What kind of music you listening to these days?

Im looking to try this and would like to chat with you if you are interested in sharing your experience. I'm not a weirdo am a stable man who is curious about this.

Hey there 👋 I hope it’s not negative circumstances that are the cause of your being off and on the site. If so, good luck in tackling those demons, internal or external. Hopefully you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for on here in the ways of companionship or intimacy. What kind of music you listening to these days? , honestly I listen to all kinds of music. Indie pop , rock , jazz , synth pop , jap city pop

Back