Introducing - question

Minimax

Lurker
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone has experience with introducing someone else to the secrets of sex with animals. When I lived alone, I had male dogs, but now I have a wife, with whom I am happy, but I would also like to get a dog, mastiffa .. But the wife wants the female so that she doesn't regret it later .. The question is how to get her into the secrets of animal sex when she herself says it's disgusting? She loves licking, but requires my tongue .. Should I blindfold my wife and bring our bitch between her legs? How would my wife react?

If she says it disgusts her and she doesn't want it, the best thing to do is to respect her and not bother her with it. (Unless your wife is the kind of person who tends to say the opposite of what she means and also expects you to understand that.)

Surely this is not the answer you were looking for, so here are two more tips. Your question is one of the most often asked questions on Zooville. So you may find answers using the search function. My second advice would be to ask yourself what you find really disgusting and don't want to engage in and then ask yourself how you should be introduced to it.

PS: You may want to ask a moderator to move your thread. Chances are near 0% that you are zoo exclusive, if you have a human wife, and zoo exclusive people usually do not have experience with human wives that they could share with you.

yay, this 100% selfish question again!
Should I blindfold my wife and bring our bitch between her legs?
this sentence alone speaks volumes of your intentions... what could possibly go wrong if you lie and/or use misdirection to get what YOU want?

hypothetical question:
is there something you find really disgusting? if so, replace "zoo-ey things" and "my wife" with "whatever the disgusting thing is" and "me" respectively

No kidding. Every now and then one of these questions or posts comes up and I always think it is the most bizzaar thing to think it would be ok. I mean seriously?

Back