Introducing myself☺️

Hi I’m a bisexual female that’s into zoo but I’ve never told anyone. I often wondered if other people thought that being sexual with animals was such a turn on and then I found you fine folks😍 My mind is kinda blown right now that you all exist. It seems my bisexuality crosses over to the beastiality side because I’ve found myself rubbing on female dogs along with playing with males. Although despite that I’m still a “virgin” and have been absolutely dying to find that special *one* to change that. Not sure what else to add so.. hi!!! Be kind to the new girl ☺️
Welcome, and enjoy. I hope you experience everything

Hi I’m a bisexual female that’s into zoo but I’ve never told anyone. I often wondered if other people thought that being sexual with animals was such a turn on and then I found you fine folks😍 My mind is kinda blown right now that you all exist. It seems my bisexuality crosses over to the beastiality side because I’ve found myself rubbing on female dogs along with playing with males. Although despite that I’m still a “virgin” and have been absolutely dying to find that special *one* to change that. Not sure what else to add so.. hi!!! Be kind to the new girl ☺️
hello welcome nice to meet you

hello and welcome

Welcome hahaha, you’ll definitely find someone in this community I bet :)

Hi, hope you enjoy your visit... it's pretty cool in here!

Hi there ! another furry here, hope you'll get along with users around, and glad you like the site. Hope to read more from you on the forum !

hey girl . im 21 f , and I'm also new here, I'm so glad there is a place like this where everyone can connect on this, I thought I was alone as well ! when I'm able to message people, lets chat! ;)

Welcome to the community. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Back