Introducing myself

Hello everyone, I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself.
I'm a 23 year old bi/pansexual guy from the Netherlands, who has known for a while that he's into zoo and fantasizes about it but who has no experience.
I know that male dogs really interest me and would love to experience one, but I'm also curiuos about other animals. I came across this website quite a few times but only recently decided to sign up, but I'm still kinda nervous about it all as you probably can imagine. I hope to discover some more about myself on here. Hope you all have nice day!

Hey to everyone, and like you im also brand new to this all. I love knowing there are others out there like me

Welcome to the site. Most of the people on here are great and they will make you feel at ease.

Thanks for the messages, always glad to know I'm not alone in this.
Same for you Lurkinglove. Once you reach 10 posts or replies, you'll become a "Tourist" instead of a "Lurker". Your posts will count everywhere, except in the fun and games category.

Once you reach 10 posts or replies, you'll become a "Tourist" instead of a "Lurker". Your posts will count everywhere, except in the fun and games category.
i was wondering how the system worked, that's good to know... don't like thinking of myself as a lurker lol

Back