Intro

Hey 👋🏾 26M, I reside in MO. I’ve been a lurker here for a while, talking to people, reading stories and watching videos. I’ve been a fan of zoo for years. Stumbled across some videos while I was looking for something a bit more edgy and BOOM, stuck. I’d love to talk and explore more with others. I’d also love to find a partner with whom shares the same interests and passions

Hey 👋🏾 26M, I reside in MO. I’ve been a lurker here for a while, talking to people, reading stories and watching videos. I’ve been a fan of zoo for years. Stumbled across some videos while I was looking for something a bit more edgy and BOOM, stuck. I’d love to talk and explore more with others. I’d also love to find a partner with whom shares the same interests and passions
Hello and welcome to the conversational side of things. Nothing wrong with just kicking back and observing things on the forum before poppin in to say hello. Good luck to you in your continued zoo journey. I hope you find what it is you’re searching for.

Back