Interesting question.

So. For anyone who has seen the 1983 movie Christine. Would she technically be considered the first ever Yandere?, Because the thing that spawned Yanderes didn't exist until 1985, but Christine protrays the characteristics of a Yandere. Sure she is a car (a fucking beautiful one if I do say so myself) but still.Christine-Movie-Car.jpg

I don't watch anime or anything. For the most part. The closest I came to was Dead Space Downfall and Dead Space Aftermath. But yeah I am a nerd. Hell, Christine was the first ever stephen king movie I saw, I was like.....7 years old at the time, so of course pretty much every one of the adult jokes flew over my head, but now that I'm 19 I get every single one.

So. For anyone who has seen the 1983 movie Christine. Would she technically be considered the first ever Yandere?, Because the thing that spawned Yanderes didn't exist until 1985, but Christine protrays the characteristics of a Yandere. Sure she is a car (a fucking beautiful one if I do say so myself) but still.View attachment 57252
What's a yandere??

Back