Interested in Buying Canine Dildos, Tell me your favorites please.

I'm really interested in the US specific options. I've read through some of the posts here on ZV and I've also seen BadDragon's website, and I'm not sure whether a lifecast or a more fantasy cast would be good for me. I'm only interested in anal feel here as I'm trans😝 and I'm really craving a big knot so I can felt bred properly 🖤 Please any opinions on dildos welcome, I just want to be a sloppy mess of a bunny-pup after using something good.

I'm really interested in the US specific options. I've read through some of the posts here on ZV and I've also seen BadDragon's website, and I'm not sure whether a lifecast or a more fantasy cast would be good for me. I'm only interested in anal feel here as I'm trans😝 and I'm really craving a big knot so I can felt bred properly 🖤 Please any opinions on dildos welcome, I just want to be a sloppy mess of a bunny-pup after using something good.
I got this on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/listing/1027408395/einar-the-lycan?ref=hp_rv-2&frs=1&bes=1). It's the medium size and medium hardness. It is stiff enough for anal penetration but squishy and pliable enough to be comfortable. You can customize the colors (you can chose two and how they blend). I placed my order late on a Sat. night and it was delivered the following Thursday.
And yes I live in the southern US.

Attachments

• toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
I WISH!! Unfortunately they don't offer that option. But I have found a few shops online that sell similar products that not only squirt but inflate also.

PS: LOVE! Your profile pic!
squirting toys are just the best.. you can use jlube or anything safe/healthy.. such as yoghurt for anal... my dog loves yoghurt.

I have Bad Dragons Rex in medium and large, both are awesome! My preference is the large one, though I cannot take either knot :(

I've got a fluffer from primal hardwere with cum tube and inflation, I adore it, such a nice feeling. And I want to try the knot with warm water but haven't yet.

I've got a fluffer from primal hardwere with cum tube and inflation, I adore it, such a nice feeling. And I want to try the knot with warm water but haven't yet.
these a thread on here for posting toy pics someone there might know

Cole from Bad Dragon is my main choice. Depending on the size, can use him for some great knotty playtime, though I’ve personally used him as a plug for when I’m feeling extra naughty running errands. 😈

I have diego and rex from BD, both in small and i use them anal, but can only take diegos knot, rex is difficult but got him half way. Both are amazing

Twisted Beast has an amazing dog dildo that feels amazing. Really nice knot and the sizes aren't anything to take lightly. I have their smallest size and it feels like a medium. They're relatively cheap and it feels realistic too! Hope this helps!

Elypse art for something realistic, but if you want something you can pop in and out, I recommend Razor from BD or maybe even a Rex. There’s lots of good options on EE too.

Back