i’m wishing to receive the real knot

knottyboy02

Tourist
i ordered these off temu for now so i can practice until i try the real thing along other stuff🤭 so excited!!

Attachments

• 1706002448228.jpeg
    1706002448228.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 181
I’m not attracted to men but I have to say that I love having things up in my ass. The feeling is so incredible.

I’ve been fucking a dildo lately to reduce prostitis that I recently had and it actually helped me out and I urinate more freely.

It looks almost identical to my actual penis shape and size and I’m starting to enjoy it a little bit too much.

Every time I slide it inside me I grind on it balls deep and do thrusting jabs with need to be deeper and this 8.5 inch beauty makes me always cum and ejaculate every time we fuck. I can’t help it. I’m addicted to this penis even though I’m happily married and am not attracted to men, this thing just makes me have such incredible orgasms.

I’ll have to post a photo of it. I deleted it. The Evolved 8.5 inch girthy dildo.

I also took all 12” of the bad dragon Chance Large horse dildo inside of me balls deep. I got carried away and even had it slide up and into my sigmoid colon. It was kind of scary at first as it entered but a wave of lust and pleasure soon followed after the big horse penis went all the way inside me. The big balls on my ass cheeks and the syringe of artificial cum I injected into my abdomen made me clench and cum unbelievably hard!

Back