I'm to big

D

DM25

So, I found that my husky is rather small when it comes to her vagina, only beeing able to comfortably fit my index finger, and not much else. As I am much bigger than that, what breeds can handle larger dick sizes?

Other than the extra large breeds it is hit or miss from my personal experience, huskies are a common choice with canine zoos but some are just too small as your girl happens to be.

I had a pair of husky/malamute girls from the same litter, one was my lover her whole life, the other could only take a single finger like yours.

Other than the extra large breeds it is hit or miss from my personal experience, huskies are a common choice with canine zoos but some are just too small as your girl happens to be.

I had a pair of husky/malamute girls from the same litter, one was my lover her whole life, the other could only take a single finger like yours.
then we are perfectly mis-matched I'm bigger than average, and she's smaller
I guess I have to find a bigger female... I really like wolf-ish dogs which is why I got her.

Please make sure you have the time and resources to care for multiple and potentially high-energy dogs before getting another. Take the time you need to find out what you really want—a week ago you were looking for a male dog. Check whether the new dog and your husky girl get along before you make the final decision to add one.

Please make sure you have the time and resources to care for multiple and potentially high-energy dogs before getting another. Take the time you need to find out what you really want—a week ago you were looking for a male dog. Check whether the new dog and your husky girl get along before you make the final decision to add one.
checking weather or not they get along was my mistake a week ago. I wont make it again, however I have to wait for dog parks to open back up before I can even attempt to look again. I was just trying to get an idea of what to look for in terms of size with this thread.

Back