I’m new here!

Welcome to the ZV site and community.
Tim here in Michigan USA. 54yo
Hi I’m Tom 26m from UK. I’m new to the beast community but not new to it in general... I’ve been interested in K9 for roughly 13 years now! Can’t wait to chat and meet you all! Thanks.

Attachments

• BF103443-5828-44DA-8635-599A6EF43006.jpeg
    BF103443-5828-44DA-8635-599A6EF43006.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi I’m Tom 26m from UK. I’m new to the beast community but not new to it in general... I’ve been interested in K9 for roughly 13 years now! Can’t wait to chat and meet you all! Thanks.
You look hot 🔥 welcome to the zooville ❤️ where human dicks meet animal pussy & and animal dicks meet human pussy ❤️🔥😍

Welcome to the ZV site and community.
Tim here in Michigan USA. 54yo
Hello to both of you. I would like to make a suggestion that you both take down the pictures you posted of yourselves. There are people who will gather personal information off you and use it against you. Having pictures of yourself, especially with your face in it is a bad idea.

Hi Tom. Welcome to the site. I'm new here too. Enjoy!

Back