I'm new here, is there anything I should be aware of now that Im here? I'm very new to this stuff so any advice is quite appreciated.

KingFoxtrot

Tourist
Just as I said In the title, I've only started recently exploring this side of myself so I want any advice at all regarding to zoo stuff, stuff for the site itself and general irl stuff are both appreciated.

This is a good start.

This is a good start.
I read it, just thought some user input and non stated quirks could be explained if they're a thing.

As far as the site, just relax and enjoy yourself. Be kind and respectful. 10 messages gets you the ability to private message people. 150 gets you the ability to send attachments in messages. Explore the threads and if you like something, give it a like and a nice comment. Interact with others if you’d like or just sit back and watch.

For real life, just take it easy on sharing your desires with others. It’s a sadly secret life many of us live. If you’re going to interact sexually with any animals, be sure that it is safe, respectful, and mutual. It’s generally frowned upon to sexually play with an animal you don’t have permission to play with as things you teach that dog may get them in trouble with their owners. As far as the getting into things, there are some How To threads on here with tips and suggestions on how to interact with various sexual partners.

Be safe and don’t let horny brain cloud your judgement too much on here or out in the world.

As far as the site, just relax and enjoy yourself. Be kind and respectful. 10 messages gets you the ability to private message people. 150 gets you the ability to send attachments in messages. Explore the threads and if you like something, give it a like and a nice comment. Interact with others if you’d like or just sit back and watch.

For real life, just take it easy on sharing your desires with others. It’s a sadly secret life many of us live. If you’re going to interact sexually with any animals, be sure that it is safe, respectful, and mutual. It’s generally frowned upon to sexually play with an animal you don’t have permission to play with as things you teach that dog may get them in trouble with their owners. As far as the getting into things, there are some How To threads on here with tips and suggestions on how to interact with various sexual partners.

Be safe and don’t let horny brain cloud your judgement too much on here or out in the world.
Thank you, your reply was very insightful and was just what I was looking for, thank you for answering me ^w^

Thank you, your reply was very insightful and was just what I was looking for, thank you for answering me ^w^
No problem. It took me a bit to get used to the forum also since I’m not too tech savvy. I’ve been a zoo for most of my life though, so for that I’ve got plenty of experience of how to exist in the world as a zoo.

No problem. It took me a bit to get used to the forum also since I’m not too tech savvy. I’ve been a zoo for most of my life though, so for that I’ve got plenty of experience of how to exist in the world as a zoo.
Is it easy to make friends through the site?
I love meeting new people and making new friends but I'm also shy and I don't know if people tend to want to keep to themselves.

Is it easy to make friends through the site?
I love meeting new people and making new friends but I'm also shy and I don't know if people tend to want to keep to themselves.
It’s a mixed bag honestly. It’s mostly straight guys on here and many of them are only interested in talking to women. Best way to make friends is to just engage in conversations. Browse the threads that interest you and engage. It doesn’t hurt to ask someone if you can private message them. Some people want to make genuine connections. Many just want someone to get off with talking about zoo stuff. You’ll find a bit of everything. But there’s no rush. Just take your time and enjoy the community.

It’s a mixed bag honestly. It’s mostly straight guys on here and many of them are only interested in talking to women. Best way to make friends is to just engage in conversations. Browse the threads that interest you and engage. It doesn’t hurt to ask someone if you can private message them. Some people want to make genuine connections. Many just want someone to get off with talking about zoo stuff. You’ll find a bit of everything. But there’s no rush. Just take your time and enjoy the community.
Idk if it's rude to ask but I'd like to be your friend if that's alright, we can talk more and I can ask you questions and stuff about this site. I don't even quite know how to message yet so it'd be nice having a friend that's knows this stuff lol

Welcome, enjoy. Have a thick skin and open mind.

Oh , and don't forget to turn on the Dumpster Fire section, its in your profile settings. Its a free speech zone. Feel free to head over there and start a topic explaining your thoughts on something are all that matters in the world.... Joking, don't do that. ;):)

Welcome, enjoy. Have a thick skin and open mind.

Oh , and don't forget to turn on the Dumpster Fire section, its in your profile settings. Its a free speech zone. Feel free to head over there and start a topic explaining your thoughts on something are all that matters in the world.... Joking, don't do that. ;):)
Lmfao. I was literally getting ready to type a warning to him to not go in the dumpster fire section. 😂 That area is literally a dumpster fire. I just don’t go in there. It’s not for everyone.

Use a VPN (virtual private network) such as TOR, proton VPN etc... better safe then potentially sorry. I would also recommend a bunch of slightly more technical things for privacy, once you can feel free to DM me and I can go into some more detail.

Back