Im new and would love help finding how to engage!

Patience, patience, patience take it s l o w, be polite, and try not to act like a horndawg....it isnt going to happen quickly, so enjoy getting to know the folk here. Chat, play the games, have a little fun. It works
No doubt just throwing my lines out ya know didn't really know of any other way

Another first for me on the site. My first person added to my Ignore list. 😊
no problem....Been ignored in better places than this by better people. But IF you happen to reread this...the OP made a reference to "lines"....Now you appear to be a girlchild, so....think what you're doing that requires lines? The OP is fishing....for what, quien sabe, but thats what the Bait remark is about....feel any smarter? No? Well, shucks....they won"t hear it from me....'cuz you just made spot number 87 on my ignore list.

Bud....you might want to be aware of two things....A) this isnt the dumpster fire, and B) the OP asked for assistance. You and the other immature stepped all over that. You want to call names, stop by the Dumpster and Ill oblige you.
She made a statement that she didnt know what is then you went all rude about then ignored her cause she called you out

Back