Im desperate to try knotting but dont know how..

knottloved

Tourist
Im desperate to try knotting for the first time but the only time I ever come into contact with a dog is when i walk by one on the street with its owner. I do not know anyone with a dog and im not willing to experience my first time under the eyes of an owner.
What can i do? I am not in a position to own a pet as i am away from home for a minimum of 12 hours most days and my rental doesn't allow pets anyways.

What can I do? I really want this but have no idea how.

<Image deleted, location deleted. This is not the personal ads section.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Spend some time reading in the fact based sections....read, read again, read some more...at the very least you'll know what questions to ask.

And If you are not willing to be watched for your first go, hang it up. I wouldnt trust a critter of mine to a newb unsupervised. Don't think many others would either.

Your best bet is to keep working until you can put yourself in a better position were you can have a dog of your own.
Second best option is getting more active on this forum and gain someones trust whod be willing to help. You've been here sense Dec. and have only made 18 posts? Get active and participate in threads. Set a positive image for yourself.

love the usual fourteen random excuses why you're really looking for someone who will pass you their partner to fuck like a sex toy without not specifically saying that, because it's completely impossible to sort your life in a way to be able to care and provide for a dog. no good thing comes without effort.

also, the fuck is that pic.

Back