If you've ever been knotted, what made you want to try again after experiencing how painful it was?

Cervix is a sensitive part. How is it that pain became pleasure ?
The cervix is sensitive, yes, and more so at some times of the month than at others. What usually happens though, is the tip of the long or large dog penis will go up beside the cervix and past it by 2 or 3 inches. So, the vagina is stretching in deeper. There is a hard limit, eventually. It's not like some people think and always just left up to how high arousal is.

In fact, it's not that super high arousal makes the vagina "tent" even more, which it might, slightly. An overlooked side effect of very high arousal is about a 120% increase in their pain threshold.

Some "poking too deep" can still happen even with high arousal, but that's likely not what most of the women describe here. It's mostly going to be from the girth of the knot. As others have pointed out, it swells really quick! In the ideal situation, the dog's penis enters the vagina when nearly still at it's smallest size, or when semi erect and maybe 40% enlarged. Within about 3 to 5 thrusts the knot is full width.

They often plunge in rapidly too. Some medium and larger dogs with experience with a woman will move their hips a little slower till they feel the tip of their penis start to enter. Very few push all the way in a slow at first entry. It's more that they plunge it in. If it's no more than half erect on the first thrust, that's rarely too deep. In 3 to 5 seconds it will be full size though.

So, it's typically the width, and some women don't feel much discomfort from a large girth. It really varies a lot from woman to woman, and if she hasn't been taking larger penetrations lately, a larger dog cock will likely cause more discomfort than it would had she been mating with him at least a couple of times a week.

Women that use really large dildos tend to see a loss of stretching progress after about 2 weeks without penetration from anything above average in size. Some of them, not all of them.

Just curious how often does getting penetrated end up in a knot? Can they just fuck u without knotting?
Of course, just reach back and stop it or pull it out a little before fully inflated. Since I can't take my big dogs knot I do this all the time.

Agree with most of what you ladies have said. First time hurt, but I’ll say it wasn’t unbearable. I think the guilt, shame and anxiety were worse. In the end, the feelings of fullness, of taboo or pure pleasure were just too much to not chase again. I love the fact that I’m mating with my doggo and I’m definitely not supposed to be. I love feeling his fur on my skin, his panting breath on my neck and back. I even kinda like his drool on my back( to a point). I love feeling him inside me, giving his all. Just the animalistic intention. There’s no feelings from him, just instinct. I love feeling him as we’re knotted and then feeling him leak out of me for a while after we’ve finished mating. Just my 2cents.

Agree with most of what you ladies have said. First time hurt, but I’ll say it wasn’t unbearable. I think the guilt, shame and anxiety were worse. In the end, the feelings of fullness, of taboo or pure pleasure were just too much to not chase again. I love the fact that I’m mating with my doggo and I’m definitely not supposed to be. I love feeling his fur on my skin, his panting breath on my neck and back. I even kinda like his drool on my back( to a point). I love feeling him inside me, giving his all. Just the animalistic intention. There’s no feelings from him, just instinct. I love feeling him as we’re knotted and then feeling him leak out of me for a while after we’ve finished mating. Just my 2cents.
How long does a session last, and does it take a while for him to get started? How long is his knot inside you?

Personally, I went back for seconds after almost blacking out my first time. It just felt so nice to be dominated I couldn't stay away. Has everyone here had a similar experience?
My first time was unplanned accident but i was so still as i was recovering that after i was released that dog started licking out his cum and it made me cum twice in row just with his tongue! I was seeing fucking stars hehe ♡

I can not wait for my first experience. I have tried so many things and have just never allowed myself to indulge in this. I love pain and I love pleasure. I just can’t wait

For me, it's not a painful pain, it's a feel good pain, if that makes sense. I love the stretching feeling, that something which is just a little too big is stuck inside me, I love that I'm being sexually dominated, degraded and humiliated by an animal. Coupled with that I cum almost every time, that I can have something which matches my sexual desires, that I can be cummed in and there's zero chance of getting pregnant or catching a disease. A little pain is completely worth it all. Besides, I love having a taboo secret nobody knows about.

I guess I was lucky only a slight bit of pain. But preparation was my saviour. Lubrication and practised with large dildo. Now years later he just hops on and slips in. The most amazing feeling that never stops pleasing.
You've become a true bitch !

For me I have always loved anal sex. I enjoy the pain and pleasure of it if that makes sense. So take a dog knot is so intense yet exciting at the same time. Plus it never hurts to do a little bit of coke to get things going 😂
How does coke help. Never tried it myself. Please explain

first thought on reading this thread -- wow there are so many people claiming to have knotted who clearly never have because the statements dont match the reality.

second thought - unless you have been with a partner numerous times, the experience is different from time to the next; yet so many comments are the same experience (hmmmmm?)....

reality - a dog doesnt go in you and then keep swelling in you. its not an inflatable toy that stays still. every thrust the dog is getting larger, every pass inside your muscles are forced opened; every pass out they are forced open. and this is going on rapid pace. Imagine a really big shit how it feels when you are trying to force it out. not imagine pushing that fucker back in. ok now do that 100 more times in 2 minutes.

That is why it hurts.

As a guy whose been knotted, the first time does hurt if you're not prepared for it and you panic,

In my case it her for like the first 2 seconds then it numbed out..much like my brain did and all I could focus on was how...full I felt

but in the scheme of the original question....

why did i go back. because i spent months chasing the experience. too many hump and dump relationships, too many failed attempts trying to achieve the same multi-level experience.

a mental battle back and forth between i do not want to do this and I need this.

I understand why people chase money, wealthy, fame, power. It is not 'addiction' as so many want to put it. But i see why they call it that. an addiction you cannot walk away from - addiction takes work, healing and coping to overcome.

This you can walk away from but the more you experience the less you want to. It is something you go back to because it is part of who you are.

different people take different lengths of time to embrace and accept that.

but in the scheme of the original question....

why did i go back. because i spent months chasing the experience. too many hump and dump relationships, too many failed attempts trying to achieve the same multi-level experience.

a mental battle back and forth between i do not want to do this and I need this.

I understand why people chase money, wealthy, fame, power. It is not 'addiction' as so many want to put it. But i see why they call it that. an addiction you cannot walk away from - addiction takes work, healing and coping to overcome.

This you can walk away from but the more you experience the less you want to. It is something you go back to because it is part of who you are.

different people take different lengths of time to embrace and accept that.
And for alot of people that "oh God it hurt!" Over time turns into " wonder if it'll hurt this time?" Then it turns into missing the feeling...

....and D A M N do I miss it..~

And for alot of people that "oh God it hurt!" Over time turns into " wonder if it'll hurt this time?"
like any other form of sex. 99 times it feels great but you never know which time it will hurt.

We have all had regular experiences where sex was uncomfortable, where we go -- oh i really wanted to, but oof nope sorry cant tonight.

no different with a dog.

Back