If you could turn into an animal...

Forgottenfox

Tourist
If you could freely change to and from different animal forms what animal would you change into first and why?

For me the answer is easy. I'd turn into a vixen and find a male to be my boyfriend. I'd carry his kits and let him breed me as much as he wanted instead of hunting while I'm pregnant since I could get food for us. Then I could probably make a fortune selling the kits if they were tame enough. Plus if I got a fennec then changing to human form would be extra fun seeing as I wouldn't really show even if the kits were developed and kicking. The thought of talking with someone while the kits move around in me sounds too fun.

I don't know if I should post in here but I'm going to lol. I'd be a fox, who woulda thunk it!? I've already adapted my lifestyle to theirs. I've walked some of the most dangerous streets, neighborhoods, woods, and paths. I've come out close 100% on the other side of all of them. I believe the sneaky attributes of the fox have kept me alive, and the way I see it, when I walk around, if you see me it's only because I let you. Also lets face it, vixens are gorgeous! TLDR: Fox because sneak and vixens. 🦊

As a first change id turn into a falkon because id love to be able to fly anywhere i want, and see all the beautiful places on earth from above,, then later i can always turn into some sex addicted wolf lol

An African Bull elephant simply as I’ve been fixated since a toddler. There would be peregrine falcons and wolves soon after, but the majesty of a Bull elephant would be my instant first thought.

ALLIGATOR, no one would fuck with me hehe. (unless i ask them to🙃). Nahh i would be the kindest alligator ever... And probably vegetarian.

Been lately intrigued by thoughts on being a Mastodon.
All furry.
Big massive tusks.
Big strong probing trunk.
Shockingly large sexual organs.
What’s not to love?

If you were able to turn into any animal, what animal would you choose?
Personaly I'd choose a horse because they have a huge dick

If you were able to turn into any animal, what animal would you choose?
Personaly I'd choose a horse because they have a huge dick
Unfortunately most wild animals do not have an easy life.
So I would want to be my dog.

Back