If You Could Breed Puppies, Would You?

If You Could Breed Puppies With Your Dog, Would You?

• No.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • No, but I have fantasized about being pregnant with his puppies. I love that thought.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Yes, but I'd do it discretely, or even secretly.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Yes, and I'd do it openly and proudly.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Yes. In fact I'd like to be a non-stop breeding bitch, provided I could pick the males.

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
No. Why would I possible subject anything to the pointless hell that is life?

Interesting that at 12 votes so far, we have 2/3 yes and 1/3 no. If we end up at even as low as 50/50, that's a really high percentage of women.
I love that. I'd love a wife that would try.

It happens a lot in my country, it is good to make money and relieve the dogs, but I am afraid of who the owners of the puppy are and if they are really capable and going to take care of it. I don't want them to be abused and abandoned :(

If I had a female dog partner and had the capability of getting her pregnant, I'd have puppies with her in a heartbeat. Lol. The idea of mpreg doesn't do it for me whatsoever though.

At 24 votes, we have 70% voting yes. That's amazing.

Of course, there is an implicit bias because those likely to answer are women who've at least already thought about it, so answered the poll. So it's certainly not representative of all women who're having sex with their dogs. Still, it's much higher than I expected.

I like the thought of my wife/partner keeping herself fertile for him/them.

would they be hybrids? either way as a trans guy i'd be much more likely to let a dog impregnate me than a human

Back