If you could be an animal for a day

RSampson

Citizen of Zooville
Which would it be? I mean, not even necessarily from a sexual standpoint, but really more in a general sense. Which would you guys pick to be for 24 hours?

For me, it’s easily a dog. Most dogs I have experience with, mine included, live a very fulfilled life and really only have to focus on eating, sleeping, having fun, and licking their bits. So which would it be for you? I am curious to hear responses. A horse was a close second choice for me, as a fun aside.

Think this has been asked a bunch of times already. Anyways ive always dreamt of being a dog or wolf but lately i sometimes wish i was a bird so i could fly around and feel a bit more free

Think this has been asked a bunch of times already. Anyways ive always dreamt of being a dog or wolf but lately i sometimes wish i was a bird so i could fly around and feel a bit more free
My apologies for that. I’m not going to resurrect a thread from three years ago to discuss, though.

Thanks for the input!

Considering how much I enjoy seeing women with male dogs, it would have to be a male dog! Maybe in a convent with a bunch of horny nuns running around...lol

Considering how much I enjoy seeing women with male dogs, it would have to be a male dog! Maybe in a convent with a bunch of horny nuns running around...lol
Haha, I am hoping for your sake that the nuns are still a little spry and aren’t just a bunch of virgin octogenarians, lol

I’d want to be a flying squirrel in a national forest. I could leap and glide from tree to tree and be one with nature. Zooming through the forest and everything just looking so huge in scale.
Hey, that does sound like fun! Knowing my luck though, some big osprey would come along and eat me. :/

Hey, that does sound like fun! Knowing my luck though, some big osprey would come along and eat me. :/
Yeahhh. That would suck. But squirrels are pretty great at avoiding predators at least. I think any animal you’d choose could have some predators coming after you.

Far as I remember, they digest the meats and then hoark up the bones if they eat them whole, but you don't have to be a bird to shit out a whole mouse if that's what you want to do 😉
Yeah, that’s probably true, but as an owl, you could at least shit out the whole mouse from altitude onto someone you didn’t like. You know, or whatever you want.

Cuvier's beaked whale. The deepest diving mammal on the planet. They can go almost 3000 meters deep. I'd love to be able to swim around that deep and see what's down there.....or also maybe I absolutely wouldn't. lol

I would have to give it some thought. I've been called an animal. Been referred to as "such a animal," but without any
reference to which one, not that it mattered much.

Back