If bestiality were legal but public sex since still wasn't... Would you be a bit of an exhibitionist?

How comfortable would you be with your animal lover in public?

• Total voters

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
What if bestiality were legal and how would we act around our animal lovers in public? Would you try and have fun as soon as someone wasn't looking?

It wouldn't matter. I've always been an exhibitionist. Can't help it. I don't know how to vote, since I don't mind at all showing my body in public, but actual sex is a different thing.

Me personally, I do have a bit of a exhibitionist streak in me. It's not often it "comes out" but it is there so the idea of having "legal" sex with my dog in a public place or even in front of a curtain open widow wouldn't be that much of a stretch to me. As far as I the woods of a park or whatever, perhaps not to that degree but like on my property like in my yard in a dim evening light or in the woods then yes. I've actually done this in the woods behind my (parents) house.

Me personally, I do have a bit of a exhibitionist streak in me. It's not often it "comes out" but it is there so the idea of having "legal" sex with my dog in a public place or even in front of a curtain open widow wouldn't be that much of a stretch to me. As far as I the woods of a park or whatever, perhaps not to that degree but like on my property like in my yard in a dim evening light or in the woods then yes. I've actually done this in the woods behind my (parents) house.
Very exciting to read that...

Reactions: doc
My gf and I are shameless exhibitionists. We love "play parties" with humans and if there's anything like that among zoos.... we'd like to know how to request invite.

I think it depends. If beastiality became legal now I might want to do some kisses just for the freedom
But I’m not much of an exhibitionist so if it had been legal my whole life probably nothing

Back