Identifying other zoos?

Gayfoxx

Tourist
So recently I've made some new friends from gaming through another close friend. They're a gay furry couple in an open relationship and they're hyper sexual but one thing I noticed is that they own an absurd amount of dogs too like 6 or 7. We've spent quite a bit of time getting to know them but I was curious if they were zoos as well and I'm not sure how I could bring it up subtly as to:
1. Not out myself
2. Lose them as friends

Any advice?

I kinda usually test the waters and approach it like, "This friend of mine mentioned something crazy to me. She/he said they were into animals with humans. I try to be open minded and not judge, but is that weird?" Not exactly like that, but you get the idea.

So recently I've made some new friends from gaming through another close friend. They're a gay furry couple in an open relationship and they're hyper sexual but one thing I noticed is that they own an absurd amount of dogs too like 6 or 7. We've spent quite a bit of time getting to know them but I was curious if they were zoos as well and I'm not sure how I could bring it up subtly as to:
1. Not out myself
2. Lose them as friends

Any advice?
The absurd amount of dogs should be an indicator, the gender of the dogs, and are they still intact? Most folks who are not into zoo will have their animals spayed and neutered. With males dogs it is vary obvious of course, with female dogs an intact female will have fully developed spade that is easily seen, some are vulgarly large even when not in heat. Pay attention to these little details, and not so little in some cases. Oh I forgot to mention most intact males dogs will have a rather large, free hanging, very wobbly, readily visible sheath when walking or standing still. Again some male dogs will have an enormous sheath that gapes open.

Also observe how these two males interact with their dogs if they seem to be overly touch feely with them and allow them to expose themselves or the dogs get a bit exuberant in their contact this will tell you too. Most non zoos have polite animals and will scold them if they do inappropriate things or put them outside or in a kennel.

Simple observation will answer many of your questions. Also once these two have become more comfortable they might surprise you if they are zoos and ask you if you are interested in animals or simply engage in sessions with their dogs while you are there.

Give it time.

1. Not out myself
2. Lose them as friends

Any advice?
Yeah. Mind your own business.

Back