Ice cubes in bitches?

TheSeeker

Citizen of Zooville
Had a thought the other day… I was rubbing an ice cube on my girl’s belly to help her cool down and a kinky thought snuck into my brain: would she let me insert it into her slit?
I wouldn’t try it on her now as she’s only 6 months old but it made me curious if any of you have or know of bitches who like ice cubes in their pussy. I know my ex girlfriend liked me fingering her when my hands were really cold.

Definitely definitely not! The excess moisture could very well cause an imbalance in her vaginal pH levels leading to an increased chance of an infection. Not only that but it'll more than likely freak her the heck out! I've heard of other zoos trying KY warming lube with their female canines and it freaking them out due to discomfort. I can only imagine how much something literally ice cold would freak them out.

You have to be extremely careful about these things, Seeker. Canine pussy, like human pussy, is sensitive to these types of things and it's easy to throw them out of balance.

Last edited:
Definitely definitely not! The excess moisture could very well indeed cause an imbalance in her vaginal pH leading to an increased chance of an infection. Not only that but it'll more than likely freak her the heck out! I've heard this from other zoos that have tried using the KY hot and cold lube, and their doggy girls DID NOT like that one bit.

You have to be extremely careful about these things, Seeker. Canine pussy, like human pussy, is sensitive to these types of things and it's easy to throw them out of balance.
Not only that imagine if it was your penis on ice how much it would hurt

Reactions: RGT
Had a thought the other day… I was rubbing an ice cube on my girl’s belly to help her cool down and a kinky thought snuck into my brain: would she let me insert it into her slit?
I wouldn’t try it on her now as she’s only 6 months old but it made me curious if any of you have or know of bitches who like ice cubes in their pussy. I know my ex girlfriend liked me fingering her when my hands were really cold.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Full stop!

It's better to ask and receive information, rather than to try it out and regret it. :)

You can never be too careful about these things.
I’ll leave this thread up since I couldn’t find another like it. When the times comes I’ll be sticking to clean fingers and dick exclusively. Last thing I want is to cause my love any discomfort or harm. We have a great trusting bond already 😊

I’ll leave this thread up since I couldn’t find another like it. When the times comes I’ll be sticking to clean fingers and dick exclusively. Last thing I want is to cause my love any discomfort or harm. We have a great trusting bond already 😊
I'm sure she will prefer something warm and wet up there 😀
If she doesn't have much fur on her belly, be careful with ice burns. You could try get some ice and wrap it in a towel like you do to treat a heat burn, then it's more gentle on her and the towel will insulate it so it doesn't melt as fast. My girl just likes to suck and chomp on ice cubes like they're candy.

I put an ice cube up my own butt once. At first it was OK, but then developed into a weird ache that was pretty unpleasant for a few minutes, until things warmed back up again. I did it for science ( 🤣 ) but I wouldn't expect any animal to be understanding about such a thing.

⚠⚠Don't do that buddy! It can cause frost burns on sensitive areas like that. This is the same reason that you shouldn't insert it anally into yourself. Ice cubes are just really cold!!! Dont buddy for her sake and so you don't feel bad later for causing her damage.⚠⚠

Last edited:
⚠⚠Don't do that buddy! It can cause frost burns on sensitive areas like that. This is the same reason that you shouldn't insert it anally into yourself. Ice cubes are just really cold!!! Dont buddy for her sake and so you don't feel bad later for causing her damage.⚠⚠
might sound a tad harsh, but i don't think "causing her pain/damage" is really they high on the concern list of someone coming up with something like this...

might sound a tad harsh, but i don't think "causing her pain/damage" is really they high on the concern list of someone coming up with something like this...
Doesn't sound harsh at all! What is your input. Feel free to DM me if you want. I felt like not causing her pain/damage would be a top priority for any zoo.

Don't compare the crazy antics of people that they somehow derive please from, to those of animals. They don't have the same capacity for lunacy.

Back