I was listening to a live radio show and...

So yesterday I was listening to a live radio show that had a segment about dog training and dealing with behavioral issues now that folks are starting to go back to work outside the home. They were taking calls and one of the people that got through was a woman discussing her issues with her intact dog (yes, she mentioned that he has not been neutered).

She said her dog was big, stubborn, still has his balls, "rules the house," climbs all over her, and "always gets his way." The dog does not do this to her husband, she said. Only her. I was alone when listening to this and started laughing out loud. The expert dog trainer started talking about ways to mitigate the situation and figure out what the dog wants, when it was very obvious to me what the dog actually wants.

So yesterday I was listening to a live radio show that had a segment about dog training and dealing with behavioral issues now that folks are starting to go back to work outside the home. They were taking calls and one of the people that got through was a woman discussing her issues with her intact dog (yes, she mentioned that he has not been neutered).

She said her dog was big, stubborn, still has his balls, "rules the house," climbs all over her, and "always gets his way." The dog does not do this to her husband, she said. Only her. I was alone when listening to this and started laughing out loud. The expert dog trainer started talking about ways to mitigate the situation and figure out what the dog wants, when it was very obvious to me what the dog actually wants.
In fact this lady will face the truth about her dog soon or later.

I wonder what kind of dog it was, and if the lady was ovulating at the time? Too many years ago, I dated a girl who had a Doberman. He would get a little “randy” when she was having her cycle.

just give the dog a bone already haha

Fuck thats a hot story imaging it. sorry for watching all your posts, but i thought you might like to read the reactions. I just can imagine her on her knees getting taken and you laughing all about it hehe

This is a forum. A repository of information over a long time. Yes it is ok to respond to old threads.

I am definitely going to be happy when someone reads one of my years old stories in the future and comments they liked it.
I have a few questions.
1 how do I follow people
2 how can i upvote comments
3 how can i request to message people or write on their profile

1 how do I follow people
There is a button on the profile page called Follow. If enabled, see rules.
2 how can i upvote comments
You can use the Like button on the bottom right. If enabled, see rules.
3 how can i request to message people or write on their profile
If the target user has PMs enabled and you have PMs enabled and they allow people to message them, there is a button on the profile page to send a message.
PMs are enabled when a user reaches 10 posts and waits for the system to enable pms.
Also written in the rules.

If the target user has PMs enabled and you have PMs enabled and they allow people to message them, there is a button on the profile page to send a message.
PMs are enabled when a user reaches 10 posts and waits for the system to enable pms.
Ahh okay thanks for the answers. I guess i should look for the rules. Btw read one of your stories personally im not a fan of feathers, but i loved how passionately you wrote about them.

Reactions: pes
OP liked this, so... :)
Thanks for the support. What made it hotter was that your gif was showing what was in my mind.

Thanks, I did not think people read them. :D

View attachment 419068
I was curious about your interest so had a quick peek

Im happy to wait a while, but maybe its good to put an approximate time for privelleges to activate

Back