"I wanna make a complaint" thread

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Let's all pretend we are the Karen from our places. (Could be funny or real lol)

I want to make a complaint

What's the complaint?

That you are just too handsome.

I don't have a complaint/// but I do have an Idea/Suggestion.

For members of a certin level or higher, have a master library put together with as many categories one could think of, and put all forms of media, and topics within. It would be a one stop shop where members can post new material as usual, and have an option or checkbox to allow the submitter to have their posted media added to the master library.

I will and want to complain about your existence or a very insignificant minor thing because I feel the sudden high urge to make your life a living hell and be a stiff asshat for about an hour straight or more because I am a miserable person with nothing else to do aswell as responsibilities. fear me

Sorry, this is the "getting hit in the head with a frying pan" department... for complaints, go out the door, turn left, four doors down, up 22 flightd of stairs, hard right, and take a number. Don't bother mentioning that lump on your skull... this sort of mixup happens all the time, so if you say anything about it, they'll just laugh at you and offer to give you another one to balance it out.

Back